PDA

View Full Version : Canceling account

Jonton
12-11-2010, 10:56 AM
I've sent 3 e-mail's over the past month and a half trying to cancel my account, and I'm still premium :/

Descendant
12-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Well, to be honest I'm getting ready to cancel my subscription to TLN, because it is a huge waste of money. You get "maybe" one LAN a month. They barely stream, and when they do it's at like 2:00 in the morning. I'm in college, and I most of the time I can't afford to stay up that late, because of class and stuff. It's just not worth it. They come out with that "TLN Talk" once a week, and I could find that somewhere else on the internet if I really tried. Basically, all I ever see them do is stream really late at night, even though I know they play all day long. They have at most 1 tournament a month, and the TLN talk's aren't really anything special, because everything they say I already know from the "Who's going to team with who?" thread on MajorLeagueGaming.com. Sure TheLanNetwork is great for the people who actually get the chance to be there, but for the people that subscribe, it really isn't anything spectacular. That's just my opinion, and how I see it through the perspective of a subscriber.

Peridious
12-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Jonton, please check your PM's.

Fierce
12-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Well, to be honest I'm getting ready to cancel my subscription to TLN, because it is a huge waste of money. You get "maybe" one LAN a month. They barely stream, and when they do it's at like 2:00 in the morning. I'm in college, and I most of the time I can't afford to stay up that late, because of class and stuff. It's just not worth it. They come out with that "TLN Talk" once a week, and I could find that somewhere else on the internet if I really tried. Basically, all I ever see them do is stream really late at night, even though I know they play all day long. They have at most 1 tournament a month, and the TLN talk's aren't really anything special, because everything they say I already know from the "Who's going to team with who?" thread on MajorLeagueGaming.com. Sure TheLanNetwork is great for the people who actually get the chance to be there, but for the people that subscribe it really isn't anything spectacular. That's just my opinion, and how I see it through the perspective of a subscriber.

*Barely a month into the offseason, during the holidays, after the pros had to play nearly nonstop the entire rest of the year*

Descendant
12-11-2010, 01:22 PM
*Barely a month into the offseason, during the holidays, after the pros had to play nearly nonstop the entire rest of the year*

While I'm still paying $5.99 a month.

Itz McFluffy
12-11-2010, 01:27 PM
While I'm still paying $10 a month.

its 5.99 a month?

Descendant
12-11-2010, 01:30 PM
its 5.99 a month?

Sorry I got it mixed up with the HD Stream on MLGPRO. Thanks

Fierce
12-11-2010, 01:44 PM

So cancel it until they start streaming more frequently, lol. That amount of money is like one less fast food trip per month. Big deal.

Itz McFluffy
12-11-2010, 01:54 PM
yea i mean it is your desicion. I hope that you come back to TLN and this community. cause its great! It's worth the money.

B Rob
12-11-2010, 04:03 PM
So it's downtime for a bit. The LAN is like the 17th and the house is being put together. They plan to link streams from Pro's around the country in addition to everyone in the house. Dude, it's 1 Double Cheeseburger a month. Wish you the best.

There's one person missing from this thread; I've never NOT seen his name in a thread...his electricity must be out

Oh well, hope you stick around but whatever

Imp3nded
12-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm not missing. ;o

Anyways, once again, it's still worth more than a taco bell meal.

Waterboy7
12-11-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm not missing. ;o

Anyways, once again, it's still worth more than a taco bell meal.

Totally dood ....

yetex
01-18-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm trying to cancel mine as well. Haven't gotten a response.

Durlug
01-27-2011, 06:27 PM
I am also trying to cancel my account, I have sent several emails with no response. I don't go on this website at all anymore since I am no longer interested in Halo at all. Would be nice to not be billed 6 bucks every month for something I don't use

KRILLIN
01-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Hate to see people go. Definitely worth it but I understand.

TACO
01-29-2011, 10:18 PM

i dont feel like doing the math.....but it would come out to like 15 or 20 cents a day

damn, must burn a hole through your pocket

XsilentXbyteX
01-29-2011, 10:21 PM
i dont feel like doing the math.....but it would come out to like 15 or 20 cents a day

damn, must burn a hole through your pocket

Well 5.99/30 (30 days in a month) That comes out to .19cent's a day.
But people do need every little bit of money elsewhere so it does come out to more then you think after a while.

RagingChickens
01-31-2011, 10:19 AM
6 dollars a month and they LAN all the time. It is totally worth it. But it's your choice. I really don't like the way Descendant went about it and pretty much bashed the site. But whatever.

heuer89
01-31-2011, 11:54 AM
This thread has been long dead and resolved. Closing so it doesn't get bumped back to the top even more... If you have a new issue, post a support request for your issue.