PDA

View Full Version : stream questions

DreameR_ProV1
12-21-2010, 07:48 PM
i have yet to buy a pass considering i dont trust websites that i have to give a credit card number to. Seeing as though hundreds of people seem to trust this site, is it a credible system?

if i happen to miss a broadcast, can i rewatch it at any time?
is it truly worth it?

thanks in advance.

itwuzmagik
12-21-2010, 07:54 PM
more than worth it :) its amazing and its credible. and yes most of the time Mr.p has a rebroadcast of the most current lan up.
Hope this helps

DreameR_ProV1
12-21-2010, 08:34 PM
thanks for the responses. i think ill go with paypal because ive heard its safe. I guess ill get a pass after christmas!

SullyVan
12-21-2010, 09:43 PM
more than worth it :) its amazing and its credible. and yes most of the time Mr.p has a rebroadcast of the most current lan up.
Hope this helps
^ This. its safe and TLN is awesome!

n3w_NuMb3rZ
12-22-2010, 03:36 PM
i dont post much on the site (i should post more tho) but i can say as a person who took a chance and bought a pass i have been thoroughly impressed and its only gonna get better
i think VoD and such is the next step plus if u heard Mr P's recent plans for the gamin house then u wud know alot of stuff happenin soon :D

Waterboy7
12-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Dude, I can gladly say that I have been watching these lans since the very beginning. It use to be where you would have to pay for each individual lan, not to mention that would be all you get. Now these days you have all the exclusive Pro interviews Mr.P provides , fantasy leagues, interactive fantasy, forums, pics, video, and much faster information coming from the Pro's themselves.

It is well worth what they have been charging. Also paypal is always the way to go if you have any doubts about money issues. Contacting some of these mods or admins is a great way to recieve feedback on any issues having to do with your premium membership.

I say if your a big MLG fanatic, GET ER DONE

panduh
02-02-2011, 02:58 AM
any chance of make the "cams" not reset when clicking on a new player to watch? not a big deal just something that would be neat imo.