PDA

View Full Version : DoubleTAKE Logo

HavkinKnight
01-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Hi HavkinKnight here the last team i was one BtR had a great Logo created for them by some fantastic Graphic Artist so im offering the same thing DoubleTAKE is looking for a sick logo in return ill give a 1600 MS point card (got one sitting around from Christmas) i dont really have an idea where i wanna take this so just use Creative freedom but use the color Teal some where lol. thanks guys and good luck :)

MidKnight
01-25-2011, 05:36 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/dtanglao/dtt.jpg

i made it right when i saw this post, but i didnt see the "use some teal" but its hard to edit in the paint program i have, everytime i try to make it teal, its turns the whole picture teal. i like the gold though, hope this is at least decent for your logo contest!

HavkinKnight
01-25-2011, 01:52 PM
dude thats sick i like the X2 donno about the wolfs they are tight and bring out the concept but im more of a dark and cool color person... blues teals blacks grays but the font is so beast

MidKnight
01-25-2011, 06:05 PM
dude thats sick i like the X2 donno about the wolfs they are tight and bring out the concept but im more of a dark and cool color person... blues teals blacks grays but the font is so beast

ill work on it! i free today to think of idea, ill take off the wolfs and put something else, thanks for your feedback

what kind of character, or picture do you want?

chris_cr33p
01-25-2011, 07:50 PM
that looks sick

HavkinKnight
01-25-2011, 09:06 PM
i really dont know lol truth betold the beauty is that you all are sick and mad talented so i see what i like tell you the tweeks and it works the x2 and the double stake font was awesome i guess the best suggestion in that DoubleTAKE is one word spelled just like that with TAKE all caps but the way you did it is just sick i keep stairing at it... like its awesome lol asfar as animals or symbols im not sure the double wolf idea really blew me away just not a huge fan of wolfs but the concept was amazing made me feel like the idea of the name really got across and i really pray someone here takes the name Wolf Pack or something and uses that Logo Heck id even pay for someone to take that logo id hate to see it go to waste lol.

MidKnight
01-26-2011, 12:51 AM
thanks, ill get started!

the concept came from me loving wolves haha

HavkinKnight
01-26-2011, 01:21 AM
lol nice its all good :)

ThisGuyPwnage
01-26-2011, 01:22 AM
i really dont know lol truth betold the beauty is that you all are sick and mad talented so i see what i like tell you the tweeks and it works the x2 and the double stake font was awesome i guess the best suggestion in that DoubleTAKE is one word spelled just like that with TAKE all caps but the way you did it is just sick i keep stairing at it... like its awesome lol asfar as animals or symbols im not sure the double wolf idea really blew me away just not a huge fan of wolfs but the concept was amazing made me feel like the idea of the name really got across and i really pray someone here takes the name Wolf Pack or something and uses that Logo Heck id even pay for someone to take that logo id hate to see it go to waste lol.

dont hate on wolves Ahole lol

wolves are awesome.. my symbol is a wolf.. so be nice lol

and the logo is cool.. i saw that text when me and d moralize were going over my speakertags

HavkinKnight
01-26-2011, 01:22 AM
lol I like wolves just dont want them in our logo lol

MidKnight
01-26-2011, 01:47 AM
http://gi129.photobucket.com/groups/p207/QQMBBOUVGH/here.jpg

Concept, you're TLN picture looks like a ninja and yeah =] i like this one, but jersey wise, it will be hard to do, or speaker take, but there you go, i tried to go with like an INSTINCT concept too, with the team name on the bottom, and the character on top, i know its not that good and looks like a sig, but i couldnt think of anything else haha

HavkinKnight
01-26-2011, 01:53 AM
yeah that looks alot like a sig very complex its amazing and i think it looks BA but it just cant work as a logo... i guess what i like is simple scemes i really dig how simple the wolf one was but i also like how the Words Poped almost. its harder than BtR's logo cuz Rain is in their name DoubleTAKE is harder cuz its more of a concept than a real item. the concept is off the idea that when you glance you turn your head but then you gotta look again cuz we just draw attition and focus we you look once and cant believe your eyes so you look again.