PDA

View Full Version : MLG Dallas Hotel Room Finder / Matcher

heuer89
02-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey all, I decided to create this thread for those that are trying to find rooms for MLG Dallas from April 1 - 3. I would greatly appreciate it if only those that are actually committed to paying for the split room cost post in here. If you are interested, please post your name, gender (optional), age, how many people you are willing to split a room with (optional), and what hotel you prefer. I will be updating the OP periodically so people can find a "match". If you already have 2 or 3 people and are looking to split with more, feel free to post here as well but if you do find a group to split with, please let me know so I can update this post. the information for the hotels is below:

HOTELS

THE ALOFT HOTEL
1033 Young Street, Dallas
http://www.aloftdallasdowntown.com
Rate: $139/night + 15% tax
Reservations: 214-761-0000, mention booking code "MLG" for discount.
Reservation deadline: March 15

CROWNE PLAZA DALLAS
1015 Elm Street, Dallas
http://www.crownedallas.com
Rate: $115/night + 15% tax
Reservations: 214-742-5678
Reservation deadline: March 11

Currently right now my initial plans are to split my room with Alec aka Kun0shi, one of the people from envycontrollers.com but I am willing to split with more or others! The Aloft rooms are quite large, so 4 people can fit quite comfortably if the pictures are correct.

Jeremy Heuer | Kun0shi | MLG_KAVE
Currently have: 3
Looking for:: 2-4 more people
Hotel: Aloft
Room: Double Room (2 Queen Beds + couch)

Taco | iDan Jan | Cajun Cooked | Doulk | Shelly | MAKIN
Currently have: 6
Looking for:: 2 more people
Hotel: None yet
Room: None yet

I WILL REITERATE. PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ROOM OR IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROOM TO STAY IN.

MichaelMongrel
02-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Is anyone driving through Topeka, KS, or Kansas City on their way to Dallas and willing to let me ride? Will chip in for gas.

iDan Jan
02-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Ok Tacos team and I need 3 that are willing to pay no more than 70 dollars for their stay, we want chill people that will lan at any time. Reply here if interested.
Not sure on hotel yet but have a few in mind. 2 beds in the room obviously and tacos team and I makes 5 so we need 3.

heuer89
02-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Ok Tacos team and I need 3 that are willing to pay no more than 70 dollars for their stay, we want chill people that will lan at any time. Reply here if interested.
Not sure on hotel yet but have a few in mind. 2 beds in the room obviously and tacos team and I makes 5 so we need 3.

Thanks for posting that.

Update on mine: The room is fully guaranteed now: The aloft's double room (Two queen beds + couch) and I currently only have 2 people. If anyone is interested in rooming with me please let me know! I'm still looking for 2 more people to split this with, possibly more if interested! The rooms look huge so I'm sure 4 people would be extremely comfortable so I may be willing to split with up to 6 in my room. :)

The final amount is still TBD, but it should be around the $650-$660 mark for the whole weekend.

2 People - ~$330 each
3 People - ~$220 each
4 People - ~$165 each
5 People - ~$132 each
6 People - ~$110 each

iDan Jan
02-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Shelly is rooming with us so we only need 2 now.

-Drewsky-
02-27-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm looking for a place to stay. What are the prices to room with WnL all weekend (Fri-Sun, possibly Thurs.)?

TACO
02-27-2011, 11:11 PM
I'm looking for a place to stay. What are the prices to room with WnL all weekend (Fri-Sun, possibly Thurs.)?

add me on XBL....

WnL Taco

heuer89
03-05-2011, 05:20 AM

Did you ever figure out your rooming situation? Just curious. :)

Anyways we are less that 4 weeks away from the event. So stoked! And I hope I can find 1 or 2 more people for my room :p

heuer89
03-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Alright just posting in this one more time because my friend Mike got a good job at the last minute and starts Monday so he won't be able to go!

I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE right now that wants to split a room. If you live between Chicago and Dallas I will even be able to pick you up if you want! Last minute complications for the loss...

TACO
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Update:

In my room now,

Taco, iDan Jan, Cajun Cooked, Doulk, Shelly, and MAKIN

itzcritty
03-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Is anyone driving through Topeka, KS, or Kansas City on their way to Dallas and willing to let me ride? Will chip in for gas.

haha this is classic