PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh 2010 VOD suggestions

forefront
08-28-2010, 02:57 PM
I'm starting this thread so that everyone can suggest VOD that others might want to watch from the Raleigh event. What was the series and game where Robbie B went clutch against tD?

WBR3-Instinct vs HaE-Game 3, KOTH Construct-Roy POV -- Amazing BR, and positioning.

Shy
08-28-2010, 04:34 PM
I'll start keeping track of good gameplay. It's kind of hard since they change the POV every second. I know Strongside had several good games against Carbon last night on Friday Night Kickoff - Look for his.

Vivacity
08-28-2010, 08:20 PM
WBR4 - Instinct vs. Status Quo

Onslaught CTF - Flamesword, Roy (Triple and Killing Frenzy)
Guardian Ball - Roy (Some sick snipes and great plays)
Pit CTF - Flamesword (Insane Flag Save)

heuer89
08-28-2010, 09:33 PM
I'll start keeping track of good gameplay. It's kind of hard since they change the POV every second. I know Strongside had several good games against Carbon last night on Friday Night Kickoff - Look for his.

This statement confuses me. Purgatory played Carbon (and swept them) HaE played Darkest Hour...

WBR4 - Instinct vs. Status Quo

Onslaught CTF - Flamesword, Roy (Triple and Killing Frenzy)
Guardian Ball - Roy (Some sick snipes and great plays)
Pit CTF - Flamesword (Insane Flag Save)

Best series so far even though it was a 3-1 by Instinct. Main stage FTW! ;)

Shy
08-29-2010, 12:45 AM
This statement confuses me. Purgatory played Carbon (and swept them) HaE played Darkest Hour...

Best series so far even though it was a 3-1 by Instinct. Main stage FTW! ;)

I apologize. I was referring to HaE vs Darkest Hour.

heuer89
08-29-2010, 09:50 AM
I apologize. I was referring to HaE vs Darkest Hour.

Haha no problem :p Just wanted to make sure. But yea from what I've watched from HaE they've been playing pretty decent so far. Really hope Purgatory plays well today! :)

Shy
08-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Haha no problem :p Just wanted to make sure. But yea from what I've watched from HaE they've been playing pretty decent so far. Really hope Purgatory plays well today! :)

Yeah Strongside has really been performing this tournament. I've always thought he was a solid player, but not like this. I never knew he picked up the sniper for his team either.