PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach Lan (Local Lan)

itwuzmagik
08-30-2010, 12:23 AM
So I live in SC and if anyone is in the surrounding area and wouldn't mind making a drive, I am putting together a local lan for reach. Just a fun lan if enough people come I will make teams their and we can do mini series and tourneys other than that just post here on comments, concerns, or any questions you have. Thanks :)

Shy
08-30-2010, 02:18 PM
I live in Camden, SC and I drive up to Columbia frequently to visit my sister @ USC. What part of SC are you thinking about doing this Local LAN?

itwuzmagik
08-30-2010, 03:13 PM
I live in Camden, SC and I drive up to Columbia frequently to visit my sister @ USC. What part of SC are you thinking about doing this Local LAN?
It will be at a place near my house hopefully called grand computers im on good terms with the owner there.

Shy
08-30-2010, 06:08 PM
It will be at a place near my house hopefully called grand computers im on good terms with the owner there.

Seriously I'm down just find a couple more people. I use to talk to some people at MLGForums.com about SC LANS but there wasn't a lot of people from SC but I'll post and see if any are interested in Halo 3/Reach Lans. When are you thinking about doing this?

itwuzmagik
08-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Seriously I'm down just find a couple more people. I use to talk to some people at MLGForums.com about SC LANS but there wasn't a lot of people from SC but I'll post and see if any are interested in Halo 3/Reach Lans. When are you thinking about doing this?

Well it will obviously be after reach launches but i was thinking some weekend in October. Grand Computers is still under construction with the lan part of their store so yeah. I will tell you as soon as I know.

phreekopath
09-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Hey guys... I don't want to hijack or spam on your thread, but just wanted to say that I've been planning a LAN in October for a little while now and just posted here about it.

http://thelannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?274-LAN-Party-Tournaments-in-Macon-GA

It might be further than some of you want to go but I just wanted you guys to know about it. :)
Good luck with yours, I hope it's fawkin' awesome.