PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Challenges with a MixAmp

Xarion
02-28-2011, 05:21 PM
Hey all,

Wanted to reach out to TLN crew as I just spent some time with Nexy getting a streaming solution that worked out his VC, Game Sound, and implemented music in in stream. He's working out the software details and adjusting the right levels, but in the process we worked out a core way to capture and integrate everything into one 3.5mm output with a couple of extra cables using the MixAmp.

Anyone have any creative connections/solutions they are using the MixAmp for streaming for? Or have any questions about how to potentially get this integrated into their streams?

-Walter

chris_cr33p
02-28-2011, 05:30 PM
idk but to use my mixamp with my monitor i had to ttake off the plastic plating around the able cords so i could use hdmi and my mixamp :(

ZeroCool
02-28-2011, 07:09 PM
I believe using a mixer is the best way to go I forgot the mixer I looked up (this was a while ago) but I do remember realizing how impossible streaming was w/o a mixer. At least for incorporating many different audio sources. I believe zilla on jtv has a really nice inexpensive setup.

DrunkTiger
02-28-2011, 09:09 PM
I have only recently gotten into stream. I have yet to really look deep into a solution that displays my voice . But I think ZeroCool is pretty much right about the mixer.

Cinderella_Man
03-01-2011, 03:38 PM
I actually got my feet wet in this matter recently. My goal was to record both my teammates' voices + my voice without game audio. You can actually use a 2.5mm splitter to split the audio of your teammates' but for some reason when setup ... everyone's mics but mine would echo. I could not hear the echo but they can.