PDA

View Full Version : Spiffy's Gameplays

SpiffyIsBeast
03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Was playing matchmaking, and doing quite well. One of the people in the games, asked me if I would put the games in my file share so he could capture them. Thought I might share.... If you have any suggestions on how to better my play, please let me know. Also, I am looking for a an editor for my montage. Please hit me up.

http://www.youtube.com/IRI0TMAKER#p/a/u/1/Kv2LmnMoX2E

Shout out to IRI0TMAKER for capturing them. This is a clip that I randomly matched up with him, and he thought I was decent.

http://www.youtube.com/IRI0TMAKER#p/a/u/0/KdIcOEpytDg

This is a perfection game. I didn't actually get the badge in the game, due to one of the opposite team leaving. This caused the black screen, and we all know it resets sprees. Some pretty embarassing snipe misses, but it was an overall good game.

New Gameplays:

http://www.youtube.com/IRI0TMAKER#p/u/4/vNOQAgsA0Wc

I randomly matched up against IR0TMAKER again, and did pretty good. I had an important phone call to take at the beggining of the game. So you can skip to 0:36. I pretty much get the snipe, and run to hide for 30 seconds. I had some pretty good snipes.

Sorry for all of the Sanctuary game plays. It seems to be the only map that I play. I will try to get some other maps, and game types.

I am also looking for a team for Columbus. If you are looking for a person, please hit me up.
GT: Spiffyyyyyyyy

chris_cr33p
03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
good gameplays

SpiffyIsBeast
03-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks man.

Zee
03-03-2011, 02:48 PM
I liked them. (:
Hope to see more from you!

iUndrground
03-03-2011, 06:16 PM
I liked them. (:
Hope to see more from you!

Lol. Ill be chanting PIE, I know that for sure.

KRILLIN
03-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Pretty spiffy!

Zee
03-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Lol. Ill be chanting PIE, I know that for sure.

You better be!
Or I'll... Not make you a sammich. HA!

Dust
03-04-2011, 09:30 AM
v This gameplay v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=Kv2LmnMoX2E

^ ^

I don't agree with attacking your teammate because he got the sniper, it's not worth your time. You may very well be a much better sniper than him, but just get on with the game, every move should be for a reason, shooting your teammate doesn't in the least benefit your team.

Great snipes and your overall aim is really steady.Unless you play on 1 or 2 sens that is that is a impressive amount of stability you have on your aim.

I would advise you to pace your shot just a little bit more. I know full pacing isn't for everyone, but just be a bit more patient in the timing of your shots. You had to shoot him 9 times and then put a melee on him.
(around 1:32)

(around 1:45) Although you didn't get shot, you should look around more, you seemed to have a small amount of awareness and just being aggressive you pushed in, and could've easily been shot from the side.

(2:00) That battle could've gone many ways, with different positioning from the other team and "Ben" on your team. But you did overextend yourself quite a bit there. You were really deep in their base. The moment Ben dropped down into their shotty court it turned the battle from a 2v2 into a 1v2 and you immediately died. It might have been miscommunication, or there may have been more blue guys in shotty court. Don't get me wrong though, it was possible to come out of that battle alive, you just couldn't do it by yourself.

(2:55)You literally just pushed bottom mid by yourself scoped in. You didn't look around at all, and as soon as the other team realised what you were doing, they teamshotted you and there was nothing you could do. That was just a bad position to put yourself in.

(3:30)Just pace your shot a bit more, you shot 7 times and hit him 4 times. 57% hit percentage - the last shot you need to not only hit, but also be a headshot. And your bloom will likely be huge by the time you need that accurate last shot.

(4:12)after you grab the healthpack and drop down, there is plenty of cover you could've gotten behind it and shoot back at the guy chasing you. You had plenty of help on your side of the map.

aorund 6:20 really nice sniping

good gameplay though. a little on the super aggressive side, but that might just be your playstyle. Have you ever tried using the needle rifle?

SpiffyIsBeast
03-04-2011, 06:19 PM
I am going to be 100% honest. I was playing matchmaking, and in matchmaking I try to do like crazy shit. Shooting my teammate, was playing with my friend, and was joking around. I was like don't take my snipe, and he did so I had to show my dominance. When I am randomly playing MM, I tend to not play my best, and try for montage clips. Thanks for the advice. I use the NR sometimes, and seem to do pretty good.

Dust
03-04-2011, 06:34 PM
oh alrightm I didn't know how serious this game or whatever, so I just trying to help out what I could.

SpiffyIsBeast
03-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Oh no. I am very appreciative of any comments/advice I get. Espcially since it looks like you put alot into a responce. If you every wanna play.. hit me up:spiffyyyyyyyy

Nah, Thanks. I am very appreciative of all responds I get. Especially because it looks like you put alot of effort into that one. :D If you ever want to play. Hit me up: Spiffyyyyyyy

I really appreciate any feedback that I get. Check out the new game play :D .

HEA7
03-05-2011, 11:36 AM
wow... umm dont double post.. or tripple post or w/e

SpiffyIsBeast
03-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Ya my bad. I was like posting, then my internet crashed. Came back and it didn't show a post. Def won't happen again.

HEA7
03-05-2011, 01:48 PM
k, just dont want to see a person get in trouble over something stupid like that :D

IRI0TMAKER
03-05-2011, 04:19 PM
yo spiffy lemme know when you get that new video uploaded. dunno if you got the message on xbl or not.