PDA

View Full Version : Stream Matchmaking!

Shy
09-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I know that players have to be at TheLanNetwork studios playing matchmaking and just messing around on other games. I enjoy the rebroadcast but it's time for something different. I know before.. you streamed matchmaking on a regular basis, lets start that up again. I and everyone else on TLN would really appreciate it. Just put back the rebroadcast up whenever you're done streaming.

Just have the stream on all day and when they play.. they'll play. We all don't mind if they take frequent breaks we just want something new. I hate having to go Tizoxic JTV stream to watch some pro's play online since the quality is TERRIBLE.

Just take it into consideration is all I ask. Thank you :)

Mr P
09-03-2010, 10:13 PM
We will be soon, the guys take a little break after every tourney. Believe me nobody loves live stream more than me !!

heuer89
09-03-2010, 10:18 PM
We will be soon, the guys take a little break after every tourney. Believe me nobody loves live stream more than me !!

I was just gonna post something pretty similar to this. :) Even the pros need to actually get a break from playing the game. Don't get me wrong I love watching the play as well but they gotta be able to have some downtime as well :p

forefront
09-03-2010, 10:19 PM
I would also like to see gameplay, but I don't think TLN will disappoint. There is a reason

Mr P
09-03-2010, 10:29 PM
We should start next week with ToTz and more guys are coming over soon !!

heuer89
09-03-2010, 10:46 PM

Glad to hear! Are there any plans for a LAN besides the one about 2 weeks before the event?

itwuzmagik
09-03-2010, 11:51 PM
I can't wait for this.

Shy
09-03-2010, 11:52 PM

This is what I truly love about this site and YOU. You respond so quickly with answers. Thank you and can't wait for next week.

ZeroKelviN
09-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Aslong as the FEAR is there I will be watching ;)

Imp3nded
09-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Mr. P always on top of things. :)

SM Aggie
09-04-2010, 02:25 PM

Great to hear...thanks for the update mr. p

SL0WandP41NFUL
09-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Quality of gameplay > quality of stream.
Watching Tiz take face > all.

black mamba1
09-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Mr.p is td coming back to chi town.

Sinstar94
09-04-2010, 07:46 PM
I have kind of an unrelated question but does CallMeGod live close to Totz? because he seems to be there pretty often. Even though he doesn't have a ton of fans I'd like to see some CMG PoV.

heuer89
09-04-2010, 10:26 PM
I have kind of an unrelated question but does CallMeGod live close to Totz? because he seems to be there pretty often. Even though he doesn't have a ton of fans I'd like to see some CMG PoV.

Agreed. I've seen him there as well when the basement cam has been streaming but I don't recall if there has been a CMG PoV yet. Would be nice to see his PoV if it is possible. :)

Araneatrox
09-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Agreed. I've seen him there as well when the basement cam has been streaming but I don't recall if there has been a CMG PoV yet. Would be nice to see his PoV if it is possible. :)

I have seen a CMG stream once, however his icon was saying Totz. I remember chatting to people on the live stream, people were trying to give me banter when there was a different PoV up. Within about 20 seconds of me chatting, CMG gets a disgusting out BR while on heretic and then i realised, I was on the correct stream.

heuer89
09-04-2010, 11:39 PM
I have seen a CMG stream once, however his icon was saying Totz. I remember chatting to people on the live stream, people were trying to give me banter when there was a different PoV up. Within about 20 seconds of me chatting, CMG gets a disgusting out BR while on heretic and then i realised, I was on the correct stream.

Haha well hopefully once the chat function is upgraded we'll be able to cut down on people being so mean to one another ;) But it seems to only happen when there is a LAN going on so hopefully they'll play nice until then :)

Shy
09-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Quality of gameplay > quality of stream.
Watching Tiz take face > all.

I agree. Tizoxic does rape online. He does something sick every game.

itwuzmagik
09-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I agree. Tizoxic does rape online. He does something sick every game.

Is this his JTV???
Off-topic: I caught you in posts shy lol i didn't realize that i had so freaking many

Shy
09-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Is this his JTV???
Off-topic: I caught you in posts shy lol i didn't realize that i had so freaking many

Yeah it's on JTV.
I haven't been on that much, I've recently been in a non-halo mood unfortunately.

coreyisdaffy
09-15-2010, 02:23 PM
So I'm paying for this site for a nice consistant stream of gameplay and its about as consistant as MLG VoD content...it says streaming reach and two people in basement...but uhm...there's no stream...I'd really like to see gameplay and no watch the same 6 Team Lan videos over and over.

Shy
09-15-2010, 02:37 PM
So I'm paying for this site for a nice consistant stream of gameplay and its about as consistant as MLG VoD content...it says streaming reach and two people in basement...but uhm...there's no stream...I'd really like to see gameplay and no watch the same 6 Team Lan videos over and over.

They just started gaming hard again. I'm sure the streams of Halo Reach and Halo 3 will become more frequent. Just be patient and follow their twitter.

coreyisdaffy
09-15-2010, 02:48 PM
I don't follow twitter and I really don't want to, lol, just like most people here they'd like to get on and see someone good streaming gameplay. Halo 1-2 Reach? Doesn't matter, just not 3, but consistant streaming of some kind is definitly needed, even if its a rebroadcast for the Reach MM/Customs of the day before.

Shy
09-15-2010, 10:12 PM
I don't follow twitter and I really don't want to, lol, just like most people here they'd like to get on and see someone good streaming gameplay. Halo 1-2 Reach? Doesn't matter, just not 3, but consistant streaming of some kind is definitly needed, even if its a rebroadcast for the Reach MM/Customs of the day before.

That's your opinion and others might still want to see Halo 3 (I'm one of them) - However they're going to play/stream on their own time.

MS eMeRaLd
10-02-2010, 10:56 PM
after what mr p said last nite about having a gaming house and even streaming from pros homes, i duno how im gona get sleep. what with work and TLN and actually playing reach. all my time is gone, sleep will have to wait :)