PDA

View Full Version : Will so professional level Halo Reach sig for a 1 month.

xl Faybian lx
03-23-2011, 08:16 AM
I have a map I really want to test but can't as I am out of live. So, I am willing to a professional level sig for a one month. I will do a sig for your team, yourself, or everyone on your team on the same sig as your team. Check out my fileshare at xl Faybian lx for some examples.

HEA7
03-23-2011, 08:25 AM
just as a thought, we have ppl on the sight *cough cough* underground *cough cough* that do sigs for free. You might want to consider a different approach :) good luck tho!

Brixxx
03-23-2011, 12:30 PM
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=13011054&player=xl%20Faybian%20lx I think he's a bit better than iUndrgrnd but still i'm not paying for a sig. i need to learn how to make them again tho. I learned at the end of H3.

SniPeZiLLa
03-23-2011, 01:01 PM
If you show some examples then people might be more interested...

D Moralize
03-23-2011, 02:15 PM
He gives a link to find examples, if your interested you will look, and let him charge whatever he wants, the way graphic art usually works is that when you are learning you do stuff for free to gain experience and get your name out there, and the better you get the more requests you get until you have to start charging money to keep the requests to a manageable level. The beauty of this as that when you guys want something done you have a choice, you can probably get someone to do a decent job for free, or you can pay for a good job, I don't know if reach sigs are really like this but you guys have to remember that this is a service not a good, it's not like saying that guy is selling astros for cheaper, all astros are comparable, an art request is not.

EDIT: He even makes ambigrams man thats awesome

chris_cr33p
03-23-2011, 03:00 PM
good luck dude

xl Faybian lx
03-23-2011, 04:13 PM
just as a thought, we have ppl on the sight *cough cough* underground *cough cough* that do sigs for free. You might want to consider a different approach :) good luck tho!
I know underground and hes a great sig maker, but he also charges at this point, though maybe he doesn't fro TLN members. I charge because i get requests and I don't want to do them or teach for free. When I started it was great but then...it gets old. There are very few professional level sig makers left, many have quit and those who remain make them rarely. The reason I'm doing this cause I need a 1 month, not cause I want attention.

WhiteEhh
03-24-2011, 09:36 PM
There are very few professional level sig makers left, many have quit and those who remain make them rarely. The reason I'm doing this cause I need a 1 month, not cause I want attention.

That to true...The pros barly make sigs anymore, myself included :/ but for you people who want some examples of his fileshare, here ya go... http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/fileshare.aspx?player=xl%20Faybian%20lx&fc=0

This is my link to my fileshare, http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/fileshare.aspx?player=WhiteEhh if you want a sig done by me I also charge a 1month but my first 1month will go to Faybian if no1 pays him