PDA

View Full Version : Gamebattles Team Logo

Miiiklo
05-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Whats up fellow TLN members. Im Miklo, i havnt been around a lot, but im for sure liking the place. Im curious as to if there are any community members out there that make logos for gamebattles? I am trying to get one for my team for the upcoming GamingRiver tournament, As well for gamebattles. If your just starting and want to get noticed or are a seasoned artist and feel like doing another community member, you'll find my information below ;)
Thanks!
~Miklo

Contact Information

Email - Miiiklo@yahoo.com
TLN - Obvious
Xbox Live - dP Miklo

Logo Information

Team Name - Bullet Proof
Design - Up to you, however i think something like the Triggers Down logo. Whatever you want to do, your the artist.

Members Names (just incase you want to include them on the signature)

Miklo
Trauma
Sureshot
Dusk

MidKnight
05-03-2011, 01:21 AM
You're joining the gaming river tournament? my team Bring The Rain is in it, you can scrim with us whenever youd like to =] and good luck with the logo

D Moralize
05-03-2011, 01:36 AM
moved to graphics section, to be clear do you need a logo logo, or just a picture for gamebattles, they are really different.

MidKnight
05-03-2011, 01:50 AM
moved to graphics section, to be clear do you need a logo logo, or just a picture for gamebattles, they are really different.

this guy makes logos! Team logos, but he charges! but its worth every penny

D Moralize
05-03-2011, 02:09 AM
its true, but most people on gamebattles use the word logo wrong, what they want is just a graphic that most artists could make in 20 minutes, where as a logo takes many hours and alot of revisions

Miiiklo
05-03-2011, 04:45 PM
im looking for a graphic, my bad on the misuse of the word