PDA

View Full Version : Team Psych logo

R3DISF0RAW3S0ME
06-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Ok guys, So I am apart of a team named Psych, yea we wanted to keep it short. Anyways, we were trying to think of an awesome team logo, and we wanted to observe the different graphic ideas that the community can think of. What we were kinda wanting was an evil eye kind of logo. Any ideas? please PM me the logos! thanks again guys!

HEA7
06-02-2011, 11:33 AM
2 ideas.
Maybe like a brain with electricity coming out of it?

A fortune teller looking into a crystal ball?

oops didnt pm... oh well, ull live :p

R3DISF0RAW3S0ME
06-02-2011, 11:37 AM
lol its all good. if you have a graphic logo already designed, please PM me.. Guess I should be more specific XD. we were also looking for a kind of holographic spiral kind of background. Idk, if you make something you think is better, please show me! THANX

HEA7
06-02-2011, 11:41 AM
lol its all good. if you have a graphic logo already designed, please PM me.. Guess I should be more specific XD. we were also looking for a kind of holographic spiral kind of background. Idk, if you make something you think is better, please show me! THANX

A graphic designer I am not... hahaha

WiFFXI
06-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Keep the ideas coming. I am also on this team so anything works. Rough sketches and rough drafts are good to see too. I will post what I have been working on in a little bit. And Nice Heat, that is kind of along with what we thought.

R3DISF0RAW3S0ME
06-02-2011, 11:45 AM
2 ideas.
Maybe like a brain with electricity coming out of it?

A fortune teller looking into a crystal ball?

oops didnt pm... oh well, ull live :p

Yea I kinda like the brain idea.. Sounds pretty cool

SniPeZiLLa
06-02-2011, 07:03 PM
If you want me to design a team logo for you just PM me. Really cheap!