Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
    Peon

stream questions

i have yet to buy a pass considering i dont trust websites that i have to give a credit card number to. Seeing as though hundreds of people seem to trust this site, is it a credible system?

if i happen to miss a broadcast, can i rewatch it at any time?
    is it truly worth it?

thanks in advance.

more than worth it its amazing and its credible. and yes most of the time Mr.p has a rebroadcast of the most current lan up.
    Hope this helps

Peon

thanks for the responses. i think ill go with paypal because ive heard its safe. I guess ill get a pass after christmas!

LANce Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    more than worth it its amazing and its credible. and yes most of the time Mr.p has a rebroadcast of the most current lan up.
    Hope this helps
    ^ This. its safe and TLN is awesome!

i dont post much on the site (i should post more tho) but i can say as a person who took a chance and bought a pass i have been thoroughly impressed and its only gonna get better
    i think VoD and such is the next step plus if u heard Mr P's recent plans for the gamin house then u wud know alot of stuff happenin soon

LAN Helsing

Original
    Dude, I can gladly say that I have been watching these lans since the very beginning. It use to be where you would have to pay for each individual lan, not to mention that would be all you get. Now these days you have all the exclusive Pro interviews Mr.P provides , fantasy leagues, interactive fantasy, forums, pics, video, and much faster information coming from the Pro's themselves.

It is well worth what they have been charging. Also paypal is always the way to go if you have any doubts about money issues. Contacting some of these mods or admins is a great way to recieve feedback on any issues having to do with your premium membership.

I say if your a big MLG fanatic, GET ER DONE
    Last edited by Waterboy7; 12-22-2010 at 09:01 PM.
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

Peon

any chance of make the "cams" not reset when clicking on a new player to watch? not a big deal just something that would be neat imo.