Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
    LANce Armstrong

6 team tourney finals

How good was FB when they started having fun? I think Pistola had an overkill exterm in a game, followed by a frenzy in another. Og2 was beasting it as well. Thanks to TLN staff for throwing his POV up for the rebroadcast.

LAN Fan

Original
    I need to go back and watch it, but jeez FB is definitely the biggest comeback team ever. They did this same thing to St8 at the first 5 or 6 team LAN, and to TD in the last tourney. I'm looking for big things from them, they seem to be the only team yelling and going nuts when things go their way and they really feed off that. It's the one thing I noticed they didn't do back when they played in 2009. They seem to be having a lot of fun and just need a big play by someone and it sets the tone for them for the rest of the match. I love seeing that in teams and it's great that my favorite time is just having so much fun, and it just makes it super fun to watch 'cause they are all hilarious.

Crawler

hopefully they bring it to raleigh. if they do they can easily take home 1st.

Administrator

High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    This finals was awesome to watch. I can only hope that Raleigh is as exciting as this weekend was.