Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Might buy a membership

What exactly are all the things that come with buying a membership? Is there anything besides the stream itself? Also, is there an option to buy a pass just for 1 lan so I can see if I want to continue paying for it?

Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    yes there is an option to buy a Stream pass. I would explain more but i don't want to misinform you so just wait for one of the mods to reply.
    The FIRST TLN MEMBER
    LULZ
    GT- Kuhmero

My Gamertag is the best

The Link below is the link to my First Solo project. Melbourne City

Been Stalking Walshy's Bnet since '07

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Astro Gaming
    when you buy a membership, you get a 1 month subscription and you get exclusive content such as interviews for members only and streams. You can buy just a stream pass for the one stream, but only works on that one stream and you will have to buy another after the stream is over. Through out the month the pros at the gaming house stream themselves playing, and if you have the membership, you get to watch the pros stream as well, and there is no pass for that.

My suggestion is the membership pass.
    Gamertag = Panda CT
    (:

Martian LANhunter

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    100% Worth it
    GT: Taco Gxmez

Mighty Ducks

Astro Gaming
    Stream and membership are the 2 forms of Subscription that are available on TLN. Stream Pass is $10 and covers you from Friday 4pm of a LAN start untill the Day it finishes.

Month by Month membership allows you to watch all the VoD's as well as only costing $5 a Month(With a small 1 time setup fee) The monthly fee also allows you to see all the Interviews as well as all the Live streams. I would personally say get the monthly pass, and make yourself a member of the community.

ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Araneatrox View Post
    Stream and membership are the 2 forms of Subscription that are available on TLN. Stream Pass is $10 and covers you from Friday 4pm of a LAN start untill the Day it finishes.

Month by Month membership allows you to watch all the VoD's as well as only costing $5 a Month(With a small 1 time setup fee) The monthly fee also allows you to see all the Interviews as well as all the Live streams. I would personally say get the monthly pass, and make yourself a member of the community.
    ok i think i'm going to do this. thanks everyone

Martian LANhunter

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Welcome!
    GT: Taco Gxmez

Mighty Ducks

LANdalf The Grey

buy one! youll learn alot
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

Administrator

High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Gonna lock this since the question was answered. Josheezzzy if you want this unlocked for some reason just feel free to message me or another Mod and we'll take care of it as soon as we can.
    Forum Administrator | Online Tournament Manager

Have any questions about the site? Feel free to contact me via [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=467"]PM[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://twitter.com/HisforHOYR"]Twitter[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][email="jh@thelannetwork.com"]Email[/email][/U][/B]

[B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16"]Feedback? Suggestions?[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17"]Find a problem with the site?[/URL][/U][/B].