Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    i love LoL Kennen is my BOY! crazy fast mobber and can do sick tower DMG, id like to really get good with other champs tho seems like Kennen lacks in 5v5 but rocks in 3v3 i have almost all the champs unlocked besides the 6 most recent.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

LAN Fan

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by HavkinKnight View Post
    i love LoL Kennen is my BOY! crazy fast mobber and can do sick tower DMG, id like to really get good with other champs tho seems like Kennen lacks in 5v5 but rocks in 3v3 i have almost all the champs unlocked besides the 6 most recent.
    Yeah I don't play 3v3 much. I find I have more fun in 5v5s. Lux is my main. Her laser is so pew pew! Playing her on 3v3 she seemed broken. With the split of Zhonya's and Kennen's recent nerfs, he's isn't able to do quite as much damage anymore. Never really played him though. Rammus needs a nerf. They need to nerf his powerball speed instead of nerfing his taunt CD like they did. League sounds like they have a lot of awesome stuff planned for the game and I think all new game types and maps should be released at the end of season 1.
    GT: Crinkly Duke

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    i wanna try the new like Crock champ that uses Rage he looks sick. i also like Mahalazar
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

LAN Fan

Original
    i wanna try the new like Crock champ that uses Rage he looks sick. i also like Mahalazar
    Yeah Renekton is sick. He needs a little buff for early game etc., which will come on tomorrows patch. Malzahar is sick. I haven't played him at all unfortunately.

I feel like in this game they have the potential to do a lot of things, yet they focus on new champions coming out every 2 weeks. I know they have been working on new map development as well as achievements etc.

You should add me man, account is Crinkly Duke.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    no doubt will do bro hey have you played Caitlyn?
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

LAN Fan

Original
    no doubt will do bro hey have you played Caitlyn?
    Yeah she's a little lack luster in my opinion. Her Q does good annoying damage early on. It got an early game nerf this past patch, but they tried to give it viability later in the game. I think they need to let her have 3 traps out instead of 2. If you take her AD/AS she can be good, but there are just better carries out there.

Her ult is a bit better now that it got some damage added to it, but it still just, sucks. It's too easy to have a tank just jump in the way and have no consequences for it, but it is fun to watch an unorganized team just split the seas and let it go right through to hit the squishy for the kill.

Basically if u get a good farm she's decent. If not, your in trouble. Her escapability is questionable, but her range is nice. If you go mid, depending on who you get, can just be awesome for you as she can outrange most. Her passive is nice as well. She's really squishy as well unfortunately, but if she wasn't she'd probably be broken haha.

I think she's 6300, not worth it in my opinion. Keep in mind all my opinions are based on 5v5.
    Last edited by Crinkly Duke; 01-31-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    yeah most of teh Champs i want right now are Crazy Costly at 6300
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

LAN Fan

Original
    Yeah, if you like doing a lot of things, and like using skill shots you should give Ezreal a chance. He is 6300, but really fun in my opinion. The fun factor to me in this game is skill shots. Single targets don't take much skill and just don't give as much satisfaction when you hit with them. Ezreal has that full map ult that, when you go AP can really start a battle or help even if you aren't around. It's just like Lux's laser except, full map range and it's a bit slower. Does more damage too. Lot's of satisfaction pulling off kills with it when they go out of sight.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    i enjoy him i have him hes tight i just seem suck and some Champs and he is kinda one of them lol i mained Ashe for a while then we to poppy then to Kennen so i have not played enough of my champs to find a nitch person.
    November "AotM" Winner
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

LAN Fan

Original
    i enjoy him i have him hes tight i just seem suck and some Champs and he is kinda one of them lol i mained Ashe for a while then we to poppy then to Kennen so i have not played enough of my champs to find a nitch person.
    Yeah. It's really finding about what character that has a play style that meshes with yours. I love the ranged casters and support, which makes Lux perfect for me. I need to get on Morgana since she has the same basic skill set, yet puts out much more damage so she's higher tier. I find that's how I play most games, I like to be the support player. I found it daunting at first when picking up the game, just at the sheer amount of characters that you know nothing about. But over time you just start to learn what each can do, and their strengths and weaknesses.

The free champion rotation really lets you get a feel of other characters before you drop the IP.