Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Jean-Claude LAN Damme

we should play some time, add me (ant keyyy), and theres a the lan network chatroom with a couple members in it, i think we should use that like the mlg chat they have
    LoL Summoner Name = Ant Keyyy HMU

LANimal

For sure, I just got into it last month, but I love it. Im only lvl 15, but I did make a bunch of 30's think I was a smurf account lol.

Mine is: VeritasTheMighty

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Alright me and my teammate/friend are planning to have a set schedule for normal 5s to play. From 11pm to 1am eastern time, we will be running games. We need people that would want to play with us just to have fun but play to win. Skype is recommended but not required. Lemme know if u wanna play!

Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    Alright me and my teammate/friend are planning to have a set schedule for normal 5s to play. From 11pm to 1am eastern time, we will be running games. We need people that would want to play with us just to have fun but play to win. Skype is recommended but not required. Lemme know if u wanna play!
    where is this lan network chat room? and also i'm only lvl 10 i don't play much but i enjoy it

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

You just hit next to the friends list pop up, chat rooms. Then theres an option to join a chat room and you just type in The Lan Network. If you want it to pop up every time u log in theres a gear that u click in the chat box and make it auto-join on startup.

LANimal

Quote Originally Posted by AntKeyyy View Post
    You just hit next to the friends list pop up, chat rooms. Then theres an option to join a chat room and you just type in The Lan Network. If you want it to pop up every time u log in theres a gear that u click in the chat box and make it auto-join on startup.
    Gahhh, Missed your invite -_-

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Quote Originally Posted by -ironman View Post
    Gahhh, Missed your invite -_-
    Well, we play daily so you can hop in tonight or tomorrow or whenever.