Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TLN: SWToR Guild

Whats going on guys, well...The day we have awaited for years is nearing!!! Star Wars: The Old Republic is nearly here! Tuesday to be exact!! This is an exciting day for all MMORPG fans!

After speaking with Havikin! We decided we are going to form a TLN Guild on one of the servers, which will be announced once the launch happens!

Join the Dar....I mean Havikin and I in forging a path to TRUE POWER!

Alligence: Sith
    Server: TBD

Apollo: Sith Inquisitor/Bounty Hunter(Not sure yet haha)
    Havikin: Sith Warrior

Let us know if you will be joining us, in the quest to destroy the Republic!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA
    GT: iApollo ze Godi
    AIM: InsiderApollo
    My Youtube: TheLostApollo

Useful Links:

Star Wars The Old Republic Website- www.SWToR.com

Star Wars The Old Republic Spec Builder - http://www.ign.com/builds/

Fairly Good introduction to Sith Inquisitor, Jedi Knight, Republic Comando and Bounty hunter here: http://www.youtube.com/user/OMFGcata

Old Republic Wiki: http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-the-old-republic/

If you have been living under a rock:

Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and be the
    hero of your own Star Wars™ saga in a story-driven
    massively-multiplayer online game from BioWare and LucasArts.
    Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between
    the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy.

Choose to be a Jedi, a Sith, or from a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, and make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat and team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges.

The Setting(For you Star Wars buffs like myself):

Protected by the legendary Jedi Order, the Galactic Republic stood as a bastion of peace in the galaxy for a thousand generations. Several centuries ago, the greatest threat the galaxy has ever known emerged in the form of the dark Sith Empire. After a volatile war, the Republic emerged victorious and the Sith were assumed to be extinct. Nonetheless, the Jedi have maintained a constant vigil over the ancient Sith homeworld, Korriban, to protect the galaxy from the darkness that still resides in the planet's tombs.

Though a small group of survivors escaped to warn of the Imperial invasion, it was only a minor reprieve for the Republic. Korriban was one of several worlds to fall in the initial onslaught, and in the years that followed, the Republic suffered many more painful defeats. Emboldened by their numerous victories, the Empire soon moved to conquer the Core Worlds, luring the Republic fleet out of position and launching a surprise attack against the noble world of Alderaan.

The courageous stand on Alderaan rallied the spirits of Republic defenders across the galaxy, but the balance of the power remained in the Empire's favor. This only fueled the surprise felt when the Imperial Dark Council extended the offer to the Republic to engage in peace negotiations. Suspecting possible treachery, Republic officials agreed to meet on Alderaan, but insisted that the Jedi Order marshal all its resources to provide comprehensive security. The Jedi complied, sending most senior members of the Order to Alderaan, and leaving only a token force in the Temple on Coruscant...

After destroying the Jedi Temple and overwhelming the Republic's defenses, Imperial forces occupied Coruscant, holding the planet hostage while negotiations restarted on Alderaan. With their capital at stake, Republic officials had little choice but to agree to the Empire's terms.

The Treaty of Coruscant was signed, forcing the Republic to cede control of several star systems and to acknowledge new boundaries of Imperial dominion. Though the treaty brought about an official end to the war, tensions between the two sides have remained high over the last several years, and now, a return to open war seems all but inevitable..

(Most of the above taken from www.swtor.com )
    Last edited by .Apollo; 12-17-2011 at 12:23 PM.

reserved

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    as you know Apollo and I will be Guild leaders i also wanna state that this will not be like a WoW Guild where we force you to give up sections of your life to raid and gear if thats what you want we will do it but do not feel pressured to play 8 hours a day every day enjoy the game enjoy the story enjoy the DARK SIDE! we are not looking to be douches we are seeking... UNLIMITED POWER! so

PS does anyone have a vent we can use? allowing us to get this set up so we can talk from moment 1!
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

LAN Fan

God i wanna get this game soo bad, but idk when ill be able to get it. But ill join the guild as soon as i do.
    Sponser message from Major league Ginger!

"Everyone knows gingers don't have souls. They don't need them. Did you know they don't need thumbs either?"

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Astro Gaming
    I'll probably be buying and playing this game after I move next week. That, or my friend is gonna buy it. Either way, I'll probably be playing. I would love to join after I get the game
    Gamertag = Panda CT
    (:

Quote Originally Posted by HavkinKnight View Post
    as you know Apollo and I will be Guild leaders i also wanna state that this will not be like a WoW Guild where we force you to give up sections of your life to raid and gear if thats what you want we will do it but do not feel pressured to play 8 hours a day every day enjoy the game enjoy the story enjoy the DARK SIDE! we are not looking to be douches we are seeking... UNLIMITED POWER! so

PS does anyone have a vent we can use? allowing us to get this set up so we can talk from moment 1!

Basicly what he said...We could just use Skype....Everyone else does...I know alot of the Major WoW guilds ....Also, once we are higher levels we will be looking into setting up raid nights and everything :P Because i know i want to take on EndGame content

But until then

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PS: Without the force scaring/ageing

I <3 TLN

I'd be down for helping you guys level faster and getting you guys good gear to start with and helps running first flash points and all that. However it would have to be the server I'm currently on since I've started lol. Sorry. None the less, I'll probably still start a character on the server you guys do just to be on that one as well.

GT: Antidote4Life
    SC2: Antidote.775
    LoL: Antidote4Life

http://twitter.com/#!/Antidote4Life

Sc2 & LoL Stream: http://justin.tv/antidote4life

Ok so since it appears my other post didn't get posted haha...Thanks Antidote...But i think that we'll be on a PvE just because I have a feeling there will be ALOT of new MMORPG players and PvE would be easier for them than PvP

PS: I'm a WoW Vet...Played since 2 months after vianila launch...One of the top pally healers on my server pre-Cata...In which i quit after hitting 85

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    yeah im a Wow vet aswell i started during launch year and quit just after the first content patch of Cata 85 DK 85 Rouge 85 Pally i mained my DK but im doing what ever TLN wants i could care less about PvP im a PvE Endgame gear player anyway!
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!