Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Hybrid View

Any EVE Online players?

I've been thinking about getting back into EVE a bit, especially since their last update and I was wondering if there are any other EVE players out there? I'm currently without a corp but have quite a few years of experience if anyone out there is interesting playing together.

Hit me up

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    what is eve?
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

http://www.eveonline.com/
    or
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_Online
    or
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Eve+Online

"EVE Online is a video game by CCP Games. It is a player-driven persistent-world MMORPG set in a science fiction space setting. Players pilot customisable ships through a universe comprising over 7,500 star systems."

Basically, unlike WoW or other MMOs, EVE has all of it's players in one massive universe instead of dividing them up onto different servers. This means that a player, if bored with where they are in the game currently could suddenly up-sticks and decide to join a pirate corporation halfway across the galaxy without having to do a damn thing other than fly there (and not get killed :P). It also allows for an open market model for the economy so items aren't necessarily set prices, they fluctuate depending on current market value, profit margins, availability of resources for the manufacturers (who are all players), etc. It makes for a very interesting, very immersive type of game. IMHO, it's well worth trying if you are into PC games at all.

LANce Armstrong

What the hell, your explanation confused me!

Crawler

Never heard of this game till now and it looks amazing. Looking to get this within the next month.
    GT - Debo562
    add for some MLG

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by debo562 View Post
    Never heard of this game till now and it looks amazing. Looking to get this within the next month.
    I got the game a while back, i really did like it when i was playing. But along with other subscriptions it got lost with the either. If enough people start playing, and if we get enough people together to form a Corp i think i may start playing again with my 1 million skills!

Bruce LANner

Astro Gaming
    I have a friend that is horrible rich in that game and is like one of the top alliances or whatever. Pretty good spy too. My computer could barely run Eve so I got annoyed with it.
    Gamertag:Sabrea