Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Aliens, or other life forms.

I wanna know what everybodies opinions are on aliens or other beings. I think after hearing about finds on other planets such as water and fossils it's hard to rule aliens completely out. There are also even sister planets to Earth.. I can only hope if there are aliens they play xbox!

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    I don't believe in the alien encounters you hear of all the time here on Earth but I find it impossible that, with the billions of galaxies out there each with billions of solar systems and planets, there isn't life out there some where. I mean, they are thinking that there are signs of life outside of Earth even in our own solar system. Primitive as it may be, having multiple forms of life in the same solar system in such a vast area that is the Universe just screams that there must be other life out there somewhere. My argument doesn't even include the possibility of multiple Universes which is being hypothesized by many.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Covenant was out there somewhere and Humans were the bad guys?

Well if the Covenant is out there we already know how to win. Give a bunch of teens and 20 yr olds a br and some armor. But i agree that with everything thats out there we can't be alone

GT: X F0RBIDD3N1 X

Martian LANhunter

I absolutely believe that there are other life forms out there, but yeah I'm with Krillin, we haven't encountered any.
    GT: Dust Tri
    Centex --- Dust - Triggxr - Saiyxn - Quixsilvxr

LANce Armstrong

well ecks and krilin have said how i felt. thanks guys
    GT: Toolbox Lags
    F/A

LANdalf The Grey

i would like to meet an alien!
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

LANce Armstrong

There are more planets in the universe than there are grains of sand on Earth. With that said the universe is just too big to house only us. We haven't encountered any other lifeforms yet......They prolly don't look the way Hollywood depicted them. WE WILL MEET THEM.

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    i believe they may be out there but who knows always a mystery
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Quote Originally Posted by KRILLIN View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if the Covenant was out there somewhere and Humans were the bad guys?
    Oh how ironic that would be. lol. But personally I think that their may be life elsewhere. The universe is so vast and like was said before its just hard to believe that earth is for sure the only one with life on it. Im not saying that there is other "intelligent" life like we have here but I think there is deff something more then the bacteria that has been found on some planets.
    GT - TLN Darkside
    Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.” - Darth Bane

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

There is definitely life somewhere in another galaxy, but that only billions and billions of light years away I hope someday we develop the technology to interact/see/visit these places. I LOVE SPACE! The final frontier yo.
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook