Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lmao RC doesnt even deserve to be there this is dumb
    GT: Astrohnaut
    Coach of That 90's Crew
    HMU 4 Scrims

LANce Armstrong

the people trashing rc obviously didnt check on the games. they are keeping it close, they just need one or 2 big plays from bert or coby in this lan and they will start winning games. lets not forget that they are also a team that formed really late. they havent been playing together for very long. Also. instinct is fucking raping. Roy is playing outside his mind. i think he made a few montage clips last night.
    GT: Toolbox Lags
    F/A

LAN Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Astrohnaut View Post
    lmao RC doesnt even deserve to be there this is dumb
    Mr. P believes they do, and that's all that really matters. They are keeping the games close, honestly both series they played last night could have swung their way.
    Computer Science Undergrad
    University of Arizona

GT: Vivacity
    Twitter | Tumblr

LAN Fan

First of all is there going to be a other lan for the other teams can practice like dynasty and SQ

Peon

yea RC is doing a lot better then i expected. They just havent been able to finish out the game strong. I was really impressed during their series w/ Carbon. I looking foward to FB vs INSTINCT. I really like this Legendz squad. Im looking foward to seeeing them play some more. Im actually rooting for RC to at least out place VS cause they seem to be under proforming.

i will admit RC is doin a great job against Legends right now. maybe it just took a bit of warming up.

FB almost let go of a hugee lead

btw when is sound + PoV coming up
    Coach of That 90's Crew
    HMU 4 Scrims

i will admit RC is doin a great job against Legends right now. maybe it just took a bit of warming up.

FB almost let go of a hugee lead

btw when is sound + PoV coming up
    my bad lmao had to Refrest
    Coach of That 90's Crew
    HMU 4 Scrims

my bad lmao had to Refrest
    can you update me on the series with rC and legendz and the other series that happening/happened.

this thread doesn't seem to get updated until next week

thanks!

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by MLGFoley View Post
    can you update me on the series with rC and legendz and the other series that happening/happened.

this thread doesn't seem to get updated until next week

thanks!
    You could always pay to watch it yourself and then you wouldn't have to wait Legendz just won 7-4 and FB beat VS 8-3.

Quote Originally Posted by KRILLIN View Post
    You could always pay to watch it yourself and then you wouldn't have to wait Legendz just won 7-4 and FB beat VS 8-3.
    i paid for the 4 team lan and that was the biggest waste of money ever. instinct and 2nd nature got dumped on so it was pretty much GMM vs. vS. the whole lan. ill probably pay if they actually get most of the best teams there (tD, DH, SyA ect)