Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Certified Lurk

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by KRILLIN View Post
    I think so too. I've been saying this since they were put in the LAN in place of GMM. Barely any of the other AM teams are going to get that level of practice on LAN and it's going to be a HUGE advantage for them come event time. Now they just have to hope they can handle the pressure and play well on split screen.
    The split screen does make it feel much different, but like you said, no other AM team is going to be that practiced on LAN. I think they could place top 16 possibly. But we will see. I sure hope that they can!
    GT: Morning
    Add me!
    Vote in the Forum Awards!
    My Community Interview!
    Instinct
    Quote Originally Posted by forefront View Post
    Couldn't make me a competitive player with three top pros a bag of adderall and rope to tie up the other team.

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingChickens View Post
    The split screen does make it feel much different, but like you said, no other AM team is going to be that practiced on LAN. I think they could place top 16 possibly. But we will see. I sure hope that they can!
    I hope Coby and Bert can manage to do it by themselves somehow lol. The other two...

LAN Helsing

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by KRILLIN View Post
    I hope Coby and Bert can manage to do it by themselves somehow lol. The other two...
    Idk, I personally like those twins. The only event I've ever been to is Raleigh '10, but I got a chance to talk to them outside the venue for a little bit. Online, they may talk WAY too much smack, but irl they were really nice to me!