Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Remember

Just Remember

For all you guys who are in these great forums now, just remember that when these forums get bigger and when more people join, to always give them the same warm welcome I got. If we lose that, then we become like all these other forums where everyone just flames/trashes what everyone has to say and no one can get along. Yes one day we will be the senior members (a few of you already are) but this site or these forums rather are still relatively young. So what i'm saying is and asking is to Stay Classy San Di... I mean Lan Network forums

Post your thoughts and suggestions pertaining to this topic please.
    All constructive criticism is welcome

Bruce LANner

Bro, you is too mad for these forums. Go away.

just kidding. I think everyone on this site should start promoting this site and get it bigger than it already is. Let everyone know that for only 5$ we're getting so much content. Maybe little previews for the site on youtube. However; this site is new and we've already been promised some crazy up-coming ideas for the future of TheLanNetwork... and well I'm EXCITED.
    GT: Shy S55 - TD: 50 MLG: 50 TSL: 50 TSW- 47 LW: 46 2.12 K/D UNDER 600 EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    Bro, you is too mad for these forums. Go away.

just kidding. I think everyone on this site should start promoting this site and get it bigger than it already is. Let everyone know that for only 5$ we're getting so much content. Maybe little previews for the site on youtube. However; this site is new and we've already been promised some crazy up-coming ideas for the future of TheLanNetwork... and well I'm EXCITED.
    I'm excited too when more of my money from the army comes in i can pay for the upgrade to get all the exclusive stuff but for now ima have to stick with what i got and i have to say its still pretty awesome

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    I'm excited too when more of my money from the army comes in i can pay for the upgrade to get all the exclusive stuff but for now ima have to stick with what i got and i have to say its still pretty awesome
    How long did you join the Army? and they're still paying you?
    What kind of subscription do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    How long did you join the Army? and they're still paying you?
    What kind of subscription do you have?
    I've been in the army for a year. They are paying me extra money to attend college because of how well i scored on the ASVAB. I have a regular old you just signed up on TLB subscription ;p. And they also pay me for drill every month b/c ima weekend warrior lol

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    I've been in the army for a year. They are paying me extra money to attend college because of how well i scored on the ASVAB. I have a regular old you just signed up on TLB subscription ;p. And they also pay me for drill every month b/c ima weekend warrior lol
    That's pretty awesome. I recently was thinking about the Army if College wasn't going to work out. But if I could attend the Army/College at the same time, like you. That'd be pretty sweet.

Martian LANhunter

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Touche'............
    GT: Taco Gxmez

Mighty Ducks

Sir LANs-a-lot

Astro Gaming
    I agree... I honestly don't even post on any other forums anymore... You can literally say one word and be trashed so hard. I like TLN cause everyone so far is alot nicer and more mature. Hopefully we can keep it like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I agree... I honestly don't even post on any other forums anymore... You can literally say one word and be trashed so hard. I like TLN cause everyone so far is alot nicer and more mature. Hopefully we can keep it like that!
    ^this and i'm on these forums now so they got 50 times better... jk... or am I?... dum dum dum.

Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    Astro Gaming
    Great point, nice post !!