Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other Games

Other Games

Has there ever been discussion to adding other games besides Halo to the gaming house or at lease adding another part to the gaming house where other players/teams Lan there? Like maybe some Black Ops teams could Lan or in 2012 when Gears 3 is on the circuit again teams could Lan there.

Martian LANhunter

Astro Gaming
    i dont think that it will happen any time soon. there isnt enough room. halo is what they will stick too
    GO GREEN!!!!

GT: CHRIS CR33P | Twitter | Interview with Mr P
    Starcraft Character code: 352 : ChrisCreep : Diamond : Protoss/Zerg

Bruce LANner

Fantasy Camper
    Original
    Astro Gaming
    I'm sure it won't happen if Mr P. has to pay out his own pocket, and that is if he has any interest in them.

LANimal

Astro Gaming
    ...No...

GamerTag: TLN ZeroCool
    Twitter
    YouTube

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Well see Mr P. loves MLG cuz of Halo and how his Son and all of his Sons Peers (other MLG pros) play Halo it would sound silly to use another game after he has mastered the Art of Lans for MLGs flagship Title of Halo. Plus to what benift does it add to the Halo players? they lose out on Lans then. not sounding rude but it just sounds Smart to stick to Halo.
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by HavkinKnight View Post
    Well see Mr P. loves MLG cuz of Halo and how his Son and all of his Sons Peers (other MLG pros) play Halo it would sound silly to use another game after he has mastered the Art of Lans for MLGs flagship Title of Halo. Plus to what benift does it add to the Halo players? they lose out on Lans then. not sounding rude but it just sounds Smart to stick to Halo.
    I agree. I think the OP has a good idea though. If only they had more room.

TLN Junkie

To me, it seems like each of the games should have their own Pro practice place. The Gaming House is all about Halo. But someone from a different game could start up something like it.
    My name is Tim... Michael is my middle name.
    GT: MonGReLiTy
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/Healing_X_Cuts/Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg
    Still blazin, still blazin, still blazin.
    Cause ganja power its so amazin.

LANce Armstrong

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Would be nice to see a different genre of games being played at the gaming house, this could increase the awareness of TLN and The Gaming House, along with MLG. The Gaming House is still rather new and they may or may have not thought about adding new games, time will only tell.
    <a href=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator target=_blank><a href=http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/5ad14b85f26212af.png target=_blank>http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/5ad14b85f26212af.png</a></a>
    GT: TLN MuSiC FiEnD - hit me up for customs/matchmaking, include TLN in F/R message

Trying To Work On A Question Blog Help Me Out And Check The Thread: POST QUESTIONS HERE!!!

I think they could put a place where you can play other games, like Cod Black Ops, or Gears, and the xboxs are connected, it could be a place to chill while other teams lan.

Sir LANs-a-lot

I think there should be some forums for other games that will be big soon and not terrible. no offense to black ops fans, but its a terrible call of duty. There should be a gears 3 forum though when it comes out and at least see how it will go. maybe there should also be a CoD forum but i think that should happen only when activision is not being stupid and when another great cod game like cod 4 comes out.

OT: TLN shouldn't have others games for lans because it can throw the pros' game off for halo. Especially Totz
    GT: iUndrground
    Add for customs or Reach sigs.