Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    Crawler
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Dodge, Iowa
    Posts
    30

    lol I said that because Coby is the worst player on rc. But anyway...

    Quote Originally Posted by m0rgan11 View Post
    Do not double post please.
    won't happen again
    Last edited by heuer89; 02-23-2011 at 10:55 PM.

  2. #22
    Certified Lurk
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,181

    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by yoooo hide View Post
    won't happen again
    ^Are you sure about that.........
    GT: Morning
    Add me!
    Vote in the Forum Awards!
    My Community Interview!
    Instinct
    Quote Originally Posted by forefront View Post
    Couldn't make me a competitive player with three top pros a bag of adderall and rope to tie up the other team.

  3. #23
    Jean-Claude LAN Damme
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    656

    Heuer?
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook

  4. #24
    LAN Helsing
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    516

    Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    I Like how you say this,

    Quote Originally Posted by yoooo hide
    bad idea
    then you say this...

    Quote Originally Posted by yoooo hide View Post
    Eclipse said it would be to promote the site.The problem is that it would only be promoting the site to the 30, or however many, people who recieve the free pass. A better idea would be to have weekly/monthly drawings for 24hr/entire weekend stream passes, or to give like 2hrs of free stream per ip address.
    First its not 30 people its 54, the reason for the small amount is this. TLN is a business, and in the long run they are trying to make some profit off of this site, If they weren't the stream would be free and we would not be having this discussion.

    I Like how you state that the base idea is bad,
    ˙ʎɹoןƃ sʇı uı ןıɐɟ sɹǝɥʇo ןןɐ ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı ʞɹoʍʇǝu uɐן ǝɥʇ



    The Summer League http://thelannetwork.com/forum/showt...-Summer-League

  5. #25
    Crawler
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Dodge, Iowa
    Posts
    30

    I knew someone would point that out. Just because I gave a better idea doesn't mean that I agree with the basic idea of giving away stream passes. I think my idea is better, but I still wouldn't want TLN to implement it.

  6. #26
    Martian LANhunter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,061

    AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by yoooo hide View Post
    lol I said that because Coby is the worst player on rc. But anyway...
    whoah dude, leave coby alone . hes a cool dude and much better than you at the game
    GT: Taco Gxmez

    Mighty Ducks

  7. #27
    Martian LANhunter
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nothern Virginia
    Posts
    1,153

    Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by yoooo hide View Post
    lol I said that because Coby is the worst player on rc. But anyway...
    ACTUALLY, your a troll b/c ur posts are always things like. "bad idea" or "coby to get dropped from RC"
    You provide little to no explanation until your DIRECTLY confronted with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RagingChickens View Post
    ^Are you sure about that.........
    SUCH a win... for u at least.
    FAIL for troll
    Last edited by HEA7; 02-23-2011 at 10:43 PM.

  8. #28
    Crawler
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Dodge, Iowa
    Posts
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by TACO View Post
    whoah dude, leave coby alone . hes a cool dude and much better than you at the game
    It's not a personal attack, he's just not on the same level as the rest of rc. I don't understand why everyone is getting so offended about me saying that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HEA7 View Post
    ACTUALLY, your a troll b/c ur posts are always things like. "bad idea" or "coby to get dropped from RC"
    You provide little to no explanation until your DIRECTLY confronted with it.


    SUCH a win... for u at least.
    FAIL for troll
    I did that because I don't see the point in cutting down on double posts, these forums aren't very active. Also, I'm not really sure how to use multiple quotes in one post.
    Last edited by heuer89; 02-23-2011 at 11:25 PM.

  9. #29
    Jean-Claude LAN Damme
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    656

    Quote Originally Posted by yoooo hide View Post
    It's not a personal attack, he's just not on the same level as the rest of rc. I don't understand why everyone is getting so offended about me saying that.
    Keep this thread on topic also please. You can discuss this in the MLG forums.
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook

  10. #30
    Crawler
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fort Dodge, Iowa
    Posts
    30

    I wasn't the one who brought it up, but whatever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •