• Login:
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    Astro Gaming

Fantasy Camp Pro's vs Joe's # 3

TLN Fantasy Camp #3

UPDATE:
    After seeing how the first Pros. vs. Joes went, we at the LAN Network want to bring the experience of the fantasy camp to more people and to give the opportunity to attend to as many aspiring players as possible. From this point forward the price to attend the upcoming TLN Fantasy Camp will be reduced from $600.00 down to $495.00 - in addition any repeat fantasy camp members will pay only $395.00. We feel that the incredible experience interacting with Pros and enjoying the amenities of the Gaming House should be more financially available to all those that are interested. In contrast to our first Fantasy Camp, all future camps will feature 6 pro players playing alongside the camp members. The pro players attending the May 6-8th Fantasy Camp will be StrongSide, Tsquared, FearItSelf, Victory X, FlameSword & ToTz. Similar to the first Fantasy Camp each pro player will partake in a draft of the camp members on the first night, arranging 6 teams of 1 pro and 3 joes to LAN for the weekend. Friday night each camp member will be evaluated by the pro players through a series of free for all competitions to better understand the skill level of each player for the draft. Following the draft Friday night, each team will play 1 series leading into 4 series throughout the day Saturday. Sunday, as at all official TLN LAN's, will be the double elimination tournament where seeding is determined by a teams overall win/loss record.

Weekend Highlights:
    + Staying and interacting with the Pros all weekend long at the
    Gaming House!
    + Playing with the Pro Captain of your team 3 straight days!
    + Streaming all weekend!
    + Playing the same format that the Lan Network uses for all Lans
    including Fantasy Stats, Records and Interactive Fantasy!
    + All food will be provided by The Lan Network prepared by Mrs P!
    + Transportation to and from the airport

These are only a few of the benefits we have to offer and again, don’t miss your chance to compete and learn from the best in the business!

- Mr P

Pro Players Attending:
    StrongSide
    Tsquared
    FlameSword
    FearItSelf
    Victory X
    ToTz

Date:
    May 6th - 8th

- Everybody should arrive at O'hare airport (ORD) no later than 5:00 pm CST Friday night. If you can arrive earlier on Friday please do so.
    - Leave on March 9th.

Schedule:

Friday (Day 1)
    Free play with the pro's so they can evaluate your talents.
    Friday nights each of the 6 pro's will have a draft with the 18 players that are there. Each of the 6 teams will consist of 1 pro and 3 Joes.
    Pool play will begin after the draft.

Saturday (Day 2)
    We will have the pool play continue to see who has the best record for seeding purposes.

Sunday (Day 3)
    We will finish pool play on Sunday and begin the tournament Sunday night.

Monday (Day 4)
    Travel home.

Transportation:
    Transportation costs are not included in the Fantasy Camp payment and should be handled by the camp member.

If flying:
    Chicago O'Hare (ORD)
    - Transportation to and from the airport is provided.

If Driving:
    - If driving, the gaming house address will be provided after purchase.

Pricing:
    $495 / person
    - Price covers all food and lodging
    - Price does not include travel expenses

To Reserve a Spot:
    - Private Message "Mr P" on the TLN website (serious inquiries only)

Extra Notes:
    - Make sure to bring your controller / headset
    - First 18 paid get in - first come first serve
    Last edited by Mr P; 04-09-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Damn, if only I could be there at one of these. Damn you small bank account!

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Quote Originally Posted by KRILLIN View Post
    Damn, if only I could be there at one of these. Damn you small bank account!
    One of these days...
    gt: i Morgxn
    twitter | facebook

Crawler

Just verifing some things ill leave you a message Mr P highly likely ill want to reserve a spot

LANce Armstrong

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Damn, damn, this is the one that I was planning on going. But it's during finals week. Guess I will have to go to another one.
    <a href=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator target=_blank><a href=http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/5ad14b85f26212af.png target=_blank>http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/5ad14b85f26212af.png</a></a>
    GT: TLN MuSiC FiEnD - hit me up for customs/matchmaking, include TLN in F/R message

Trying To Work On A Question Blog Help Me Out And Check The Thread: POST QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Photobucket
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I'm waiting for the 4th fantasy camp
    Im going to the march one but also going to try to go to another one in the summer.

LANce Armstrong

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Sucks that I do have the money but schedule doesnt work.
    <a href=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator target=_blank><a href=http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/5ad14b85f26212af.png target=_blank>http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/5ad14b85f26212af.png</a></a>
    GT: TLN MuSiC FiEnD - hit me up for customs/matchmaking, include TLN in F/R message

Trying To Work On A Question Blog Help Me Out And Check The Thread: POST QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Oh shit Strongside and Flamesword that makes me want to go so bad but if it was in June/July I could make it.

LAN Helsing

Original
    noooooooo i have finals, if this was literally the weekend after (13-15) i would be able to go! and considering that prices of plane tickets are 100$ more in june and july, i don't think i'll be able to go at all.
    GT: NS Jewjitsu

T2 = best halo 3 coach of all time
    T2, Legit, Elamite, Neighbor: Str8 Rippin 2011 v2!!!!!!!!!!!