Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ITCHY View Post
    Invite Heaven and Earth. Strongside puts on quite the show and I thought they played well at Raleigh. Mark my words though, one of these days my team will play at one of your LAN's Mr P hahahah...jk jk jk (Not really) I would be interested in Purgatory and Str8 as well! Plus I'm sure the new Str8 wouldn't mind the practice.
    I didn't think about HaE i think they should go.
    Last edited by itwuzmagik; 09-03-2010 at 04:20 AM.

I second the motion for HaE. I always like a chance to see Strongside play. And I would like to get an early glimpse of that new Str8 squad.

Astro Gaming
    Yes its me once again banging on about EU Halo, But if Power could attend. I reckon that would give them a massive boost before DC - But im not sure if they would be willing to fork out the cash

Quote Originally Posted by Araneatrox View Post
    Yes its me once again banging on about EU Halo, But if Power could attend. I reckon that would give them a massive boost before DC - But im not sure if they would be willing to fork out the cash
    Yeah power is good and all but i don't think they could beat FB

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    Yeah power is good and all but i don't think they could beat FB
    But with practice i reckon they could be worth of the LAN spot. (Plus they will need to gel with their new team mate)

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Araneatrox View Post
    But with practice i reckon they could be worth of the LAN spot. (Plus they will need to gel with their new team mate)
    Power aren't attending DC.

For a top 16 team, The Other Guys maybe?

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by Hi im Jakey View Post
    Power aren't attending DC.

For a top 16 team, The Other Guys maybe?
    The Other Guys played phenomenal at Raleigh. They should be considered.
    GT: Shy S55 - TD: 50 MLG: 50 TSL: 50 TSW- 47 LW: 46 2.12 K/D UNDER 600 EXP.

Sir LANs-a-lot

I think Carbon needs to jump on this and get as much practice as possible, same goes to you Instinct. The more practice the better.

Administrator

High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by rasha fasha View Post
    I think Carbon needs to jump on this and get as much practice as possible, same goes to you Instinct. The more practice the better.
    Hmmm I didn't even think about Carbon on this one. Instinct - TD - CbN as a 3 team LAN would definitely be interesting. It would really give the new CbN squad some time to mesh before DC and try and turn around what happened in Raleigh. Maybe the new CbN / Str8 squads will mesh much better together. It kinda bums me out to see those guys placing so low when they're some of the biggest names in MLG...
    Forum Administrator | Online Tournament Manager

Have any questions about the site? Feel free to contact me via [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=467"]PM[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://twitter.com/HisforHOYR"]Twitter[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][email="jh@thelannetwork.com"]Email[/email][/U][/B]

[B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16"]Feedback? Suggestions?[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17"]Find a problem with the site?[/URL][/U][/B].

Quote Originally Posted by heuer89 View Post
    Hmmm I didn't even think about Carbon on this one. Instinct - TD - CbN as a 3 team LAN would definitely be interesting. It would really give the new CbN squad some time to mesh before DC and try and turn around what happened in Raleigh. Maybe the new CbN / Str8 squads will mesh much better together. It kinda bums me out to see those guys placing so low when they're some of the biggest names in MLG...
    I honestly think str8 doesn't have a chance for nationals this year even if they do go to this lan. For anyone who is a str8 fan I am not trying to offend you but ever since they lost snip3down and naded its gone downhill but yeah CbN might do well if they get in some good practice.