Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LANce Armstrong

Send Peridious a PM and let him know that you are interested. I'm sure he will want a sample of your work, or for you to write something and submit it to him for review.

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by forefront View Post
    Send Peridious a PM and let him know that you are interested. I'm sure he will want a sample of your work, or for you to write something and submit it to him for review.
    I wonder if the writer would get paid? Like a job for TLN. That would actually be pretty sweet if they actually gave out jobs for the site. I'm sure they already have a lot of people working for it already.
    GT: Shy S55 - TD: 50 MLG: 50 TSL: 50 TSW- 47 LW: 46 2.12 K/D UNDER 600 EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    I wonder if the writer would get paid? Like a job for TLN. That would actually be pretty sweet if they actually gave out jobs for the site. I'm sure they already have a lot of people working for it already.
    Well when I explained this to Mr.P i definitely offered to do it for free lol. I would just enjoy writing article for this site just because I love this site lol.

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    Well when I explained this to Mr.P i definitely offered to do it for free lol. I would just enjoy writing article for this site just because I love this site lol.
    I do too. I would love to write for free. However I'm sure they're paying a majority of the people who work on this site. It would just give more motivation to the writer to write good content if they're getting paid. However this site will produce good content regardless if they're paying or not

I'm excited for more articles+interviews.

I do too. I would love to write for free. However I'm sure they're paying a majority of the people who work on this site. It would just give more motivation to the writer to write good content if they're getting paid. However this site will produce good content regardless if they're paying or not

I'm excited for more articles+interviews.
    I'll let you read the one i wrote if you'd like

Bruce LANner

I'll let you read the one i wrote if you'd like
    Yes send it in a private message, or you can post it in here if it's not too long. I'd love to read it

Yes send it in a private message, or you can post it in here if it's not too long. I'd love to read it
    Its kind of short but i'll pm it.

Peon

MLG Staff
    Good opportunity to get your foot in the door of gaming here guys!

Sir LANs-a-lot

Fantasy Camper
    Its kind of short but i'll pm it.
    Please send me a copy too! I'm interested in a good read. How many candidates have submitted for this position so far?
    Current GT(s):
    das ITCHY

Administrator

High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ITCHY View Post
    Please send me a copy too! I'm interested in a good read. How many candidates have submitted for this position so far?
    Well they are looking for a number of writers that can deliver as much continuous content as possible. So writers that have a lot of content to give will be able to do so.