Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Astro Gaming
    I will submit a article about US vs Eu Pro Halo. Hope it is what you guys are looking for.

I would apply but I never have anytime ):

Peon

Just want to stop by and thank TLN for taking my article, look for my guide to finding the best Free Agent for your team.

Good luck to all that apply.
    I do things for MLG and The Scope Out

Bruce LANner

sup Mioff

Will you also be writing for TLN now?
    TWITTER: @tanukigio
    -
    BLOG

I will start writing again as soon as school slows down.

I'm pretty busy with school, MLG work, my website, and this upcoming fundraiser so probably not. Perhaps some guest articles or something can be arranged however.
    I do things for MLG and The Scope Out

Sir LANs-a-lot

i'd apply but i'd have no idea what to write about that someone hadnt already done.
    GT: eMeRaLcl

Peon

i think it would be great to not have any permanent writers, and just have people submit their articles on a consistent basis about different things! consistent competition and drive to get their article recognized would make everyone's work better AND add a variety to a gaming website like never before! Also, some people may be better at write different types of articles than other people, but this wouldn't be a problem anymore!
    Troy is ya boy
    GT - i TJC i
    Skype - troychewning
    FB me if you are from the MD/DC/VA area and if you are cool search TROY CHEWNING
    TRAVII GANG!

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by TLN TJC View Post
    i think it would be great to not have any permanent writers, and just have people submit their articles on a consistent basis about different things! consistent competition and drive to get their article recognized would make everyone's work better AND add a variety to a gaming website like never before! Also, some people may be better at write different types of articles than other people, but this wouldn't be a problem anymore!
    Good point because I can write better than all these suckas! I say that in the most loving way possible.