Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Is TLN still looking for writers?
    GT: iRose | Follow @NyxRose | partybomb.net
    DaKidCassidy is my mentor!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Is TLN still looking for writers?
    i'm pretty sure we are always looking for writers lol. my advice like i did just write up an article and send it to peridious or mr.p

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    i'm pretty sure we are always looking for writers lol. my advice like i did just write up an article and send it to peridious or mr.p
    Thanks for your help I'll definitely look into that.
    GT: iRose | Follow @NyxRose | partybomb.net
    DaKidCassidy is my mentor!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Thanks for your help I'll definitely look into that.
    its pretty neat seeing one of your articles on the main page so i hope you get one up there too.
    My first article is pretty old but the most recent i wrote was one called breaking through.

Martian LANhunter

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    actually i know for a fact that a spot has been filled by Mr. P, at least we will see how things work out after this lan. And no, i will not say anything else, because i dont want Mr. P to get mad at me (no it is not me)

LAN Fan

Fantasy Camper
    Any particular topics we should be writing about?
    I swear to God, if I were a piano player or an actor or something and all those dopes thought I was terrific, I'd hate it. I wouldn't even want them to CLAP for me. People always clap for the wrong things.

Crawler

Astro Gaming
    Wait, are there still positions for this? Judging by the thread's age I always thought it was taken care of, but if not then I'd love to apply. I'd probably leave it a short while until I'm (hopefully) a little more integrated in to the community, but writing is what comes most naturally to me and I've done it for large scale community websites before.