• Login:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brink

LANimal

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamInCharge View Post
    Brink was a pretty chill movie
    lol yes it was...

Last edited by ZeroCool; 05-11-2011 at 02:34 PM.

GamerTag: TLN ZeroCool
    Twitter
    YouTube

LAN Helsing

Original
    Looks sick! I like the idea of an MMOFPS like Havkin said! Definitely will be a competitive and new game! May 17...
    Hit me up for anything!

GT: Briimstone
    SCII: Briimstone 484

Quote Originally Posted by AdamInCharge View Post
    Brink was a pretty chill movie
    LoL yes it was.

It reminds me of Mirrors Edge. I dont know how good of a competitive game it would be but it looks like it would be a super fun game to solo.
    GT - TLN Darkside
    Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.” - Darth Bane

LAN Helsing

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by TLN Darkside View Post
    LoL yes it was.

It reminds me of Mirrors Edge. I dont know how good of a competitive game it would be but it looks like it would be a super fun game to solo.
    MLG is looking at it as a possible pick up, but this is a rumor.
    ˙ʎɹoןƃ sʇı uı ןıɐɟ sɹǝɥʇo ןןɐ ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı ʞɹoʍʇǝu uɐן ǝɥʇ

The Summer League http://thelannetwork.com/forum/showt...-Summer-League

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Looks pretty sweet. Let's hope it delivers.

Photobucket
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    MLG is looking at it as a possible pick up, but this is a rumor.
    I really doubt that because the game isnt out yet so they have no idea how successful it will be, probably just a rumor right now

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

From the trailers and all the videos I watched last year, the game looked pretty sick. I think I would get bored after playing it for awhile though... We'll just have to see!
    LoL Summoner Name = Ant Keyyy HMU

LAN Helsing

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Moralize View Post
    I really doubt that because the game isnt out yet so they have no idea how successful it will be, probably just a rumor right now
    I understand that, but when it comes out I don't doubt that you will at least see gb pick it up after a few weks to put up some base settings.
    ˙ʎɹoןƃ sʇı uı ןıɐɟ sɹǝɥʇo ןןɐ ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı ʞɹoʍʇǝu uɐן ǝɥʇ

The Summer League http://thelannetwork.com/forum/showt...-Summer-League

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I understand that, but when it comes out I don't doubt that you will at least see gb pick it up after a few weks to put up some base settings.
    Anything that you can compete in is on GB for the most part so I agree with you there. If the community is thriving enough, MLG will have to consider it.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming

Brink

Brink is a first-person shooter with a focus on parkour-style movement. Online multiplayer servers hold up to 16 players. You can play cooperatively or competitively or against bots.

You can customize your character and buy items with experience points, which you earn by completing objectives. The same experience points can be earned in both single-player and multiplayer.

Splash Damage developed the SMART (Smooth Movement Across Random Terrain) System. By noting a player's position and predicting what he is trying to do, it lets players navigate complex environments without equally complex input.

There are four character classes: the soldier, the medic, the engineer, and the operative. The Soldier resupplies teammates and uses explosives to destroy important targets. The Engineer buffs their teammates' weapons and builds stationary turrets. The Medic heals fallen teammates and buffs their teammates' health. The Operative interrogates fallen opponents to get intel on enemy locations, performs acts of sabotage, and disguises himself as the enemy. Bethesda also claims 102 quadrillion total unique characters when factoring in minor variations.

The Squad Commander system gives players context-sensitive missions. A variety of factors -- where the player is, how good he is, his overall mission progress, etc. -- determine what the missions will be. During play both online and off-, the player can defend one of his faction's command posts or capture an enemy's command post.

i know im super Stoked to get this game and i get it on the midnight release what about you guys!? maybe we can get a TLN team for release night
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!