Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LAN Fan

Photobucket
    Imp3nded thinks he can just say whatever he wants and people listen. LOLz. Haha. I agree with you completely Imp3nded. I didn't post on the MLG forums because of the overall vibe it gave off. TLN community is friendly and helping. As long as we do our part like Mr. P said this kind of thing will never happen to TLN.
    Brian "The Outlaw" Wyatt ... I'm a F/A
    Follow me @TheOutlaw_
    GT: I am The 0utlaw
    "All I'm Saying is I'm Just Saying"

LANimal

^ I think that's a tune we can all dance to.
    haha
    GT: Me Critty

Crawler

I've been slumming around here for about two weeks and have gotten nothing but good words from people. I like this place. :]

gt: missbabyicy | always up for customs or mm
    twitter@missbabyicy

LANimal

I've got to agree with Icy here, although sometimes immaturity does come out of people, and people say some rather ignorant things. I think TLN has so much positivity, as a percentage it is off the charts.

So many genuine people here, I am always pleased when I meet a handful of people like that. Here it is unrivalled, it seems on the MLG forums I struggle to find 1 person like that, on TLN it's the other way round.

So although I think it is vital for this community to grow and maintain that attitude, sometimes you've got to take a step back and look at what as a community you have accomplished. Which is; I look forward to integrating myself into the community and so many other's do too.

I wish some of the mods on this forum read this thread this morning. After reading and learning about what happened at the event, I have to agree with Mr. P to an extent. His disappointment with the community is warranted. However, the censorship and immaturity by some of the mods towards legitimate posts really made this end on a poor note.

Bye TLN.
    Last edited by FraGTaLiTy; 04-09-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Green LANtern

Quote Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
    I wish some of the mods on this forum read this thread this morning. After reading and learning about what happened at the event, I have to agree with Mr. P to an extent. His disappointment with the community is warranted. However, the censorship and immaturity by some of the mods towards legitimate posts really made this end on a poor note.

Bye TLN.
    I will agree that posts were deleted that shouldn't have been.

The community should reread a thread like this.
    Roybox's #1 fan. FB's #1 fan.
    I asked for this team for weeks. Dreams do come true.

Photobucket
    Astro Gaming
    This really needs to be read more! I wish this could somehow go on the front page. I am sick of seeing all the "trolling" going on and disrespecting other members.

Peon

After lurking around the MLG forums for several years i never really got into posting that much because of the lack of maturity from a lot of the community. I've spent a little bit of time reading some of the threads on these forums and it is refreshing to actually see mature debates and discussion. So i hope this community stays this way because it is a great thing they have going on here.

Content Team

I like that this thread is still "stickied"

Great and nice reminder dude. Your idea was like a moderator thought. I hope many of viewers and members will understand what are you pointing.