Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LAN Helsing

Original
    Wow Heuer , Ridiculously NICE POST! Thx for that bracket as well. I missed most of this lan, but am glad to see you have kept it updated.

Thanks a lot
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

LAN Fan

update?........
    GT: CoachMayyne
    twitter.com/CoachMayyne

Administrator

High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by C0ACHMAYNE View Post
    update?........
    I went to sleep super early so that I could get up and be ready for my final at 8am today. It's now completely updated

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy7 View Post
    Wow Heuer , Ridiculously NICE POST! Thx for that bracket as well. I missed most of this lan, but am glad to see you have kept it updated.

Thanks a lot
    No problem! I missed a few series because of what I just said above but everything is now updated!
    Forum Administrator | Online Tournament Manager

Have any questions about the site? Feel free to contact me via [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=467"]PM[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://twitter.com/HisforHOYR"]Twitter[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][email="jh@thelannetwork.com"]Email[/email][/U][/B]

[B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16"]Feedback? Suggestions?[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17"]Find a problem with the site?[/URL][/U][/B].

Crawler

Thanks for this breakdown! Td was a disappointment. I thought DH would have done better. but wow SQ still on fire. Cant wait for the event!!!

LANimal

DH didn't do all that bad. They just got 4th during the tournament, which is really not that big of a deal. I Love how Impact and sLu have the same win/loss and sLu has less series wins. They must've had more close series than impact.

GT: Bewso | twitter.com/bewso

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    NJ to my boys in red and gold. I'm glad Instinct made a fight to the finals. I feel good about where FB is right now and I expect them to win the LAN next week and continue that success in Dallas.

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Quote Originally Posted by KRILLIN View Post
    NJ to my boys in red and gold. I'm glad Instinct made a fight to the finals. I feel good about where FB is right now and I expect them to win the LAN next week and continue that success in Dallas.
    Hell ya Red and gold is where its at man have to say im sorry your FB is gonna get wrecked come dallas
    GT: XBL Gweedo888 PS3:xxGweedo888xx

Convo with me and my 3 year old daughter (possibly a future shout caster lol):
    Her Daddy, are you Red? Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy is Red team this time...
    Her Daddy, you're getting shot at! Me Yes Ruthie, Daddy knows ...
    Her Ooh no!! Daddy you died, Me Ruthie!!! hush!!
    Her Daddy, its okay your all better now (I re-spawned)

Super SaiyLAN

MLG Ref
    AotM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweedo888 View Post
    Hell ya Red and gold is where its at man have to say im sorry your FB is gonna get wrecked come dallas
    I don't think FB can be wrecked lol. Even the games they lose are really close.

Crawler

Finished top 10 in fantasy =D, very good lan.

Add For Reach Customs: xStaryu

i won the fantasy LAN overall and was wondering what I win.....team hhhhhhaaaaaammmmmm