Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Threaded View

I <3 TLN

PC Summer LAN Tournament

First off let me first announce that this will take place in Southern Illinois. We have the space needed for it and so far plenty of people. However, I'm curious how many from these forums would be interested in joining? Not sure on the date this will happen specifically but I do know it will be sometime in the summer months (more info to be provided down the road of course). If enough people are interested from the forums here I'll gladly keep everyone informed, if not then no big deal. There will be a small entry fee but only so we can provide the cash prize for winners. It's a simple tournament ran by a group of friends and probably will be streamed live unless something catastrophic happens. Also it is BYOC (bring your own computer). The tournament will of course have matches in all games going throughout the event just for fun (after all it's what we are here for). You can enter a tournament for any and all games you wish to do so, and play any of them for fun, it is a LAN party after all. ^_^

If you don't own any of the games we provide copies to use during the event only.

Just post in the thread if you would be interested or not and I'll gladly keep you all updated.

Thanks

List of games will continue to be updated as I find out more.

List of games to be played:

Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
    Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne - DotA Mod
    Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty
    Unreal Tournament: 2004 (not set on this version)
    Starcraft: BroodWar
    Battlefield 2: Bad Company
    League of Legends
    Counter Strike: Source
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Last edited by Antidote; 08-17-2011 at 05:21 PM.

GT: Antidote4Life
    SC2: Antidote.775
    LoL: Antidote4Life

http://twitter.com/#!/Antidote4Life

Sc2 & LoL Stream: http://justin.tv/antidote4life