Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Thread: CoD2 on PC

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Astro Gaming

CoD2 on PC

anyone play? I do (:

One of the best, IMO. Never gets old, and is always fun to play (:
    I just recently reinstalled it since i have switched computers, and have to start completely over, and just wondering if there is anyone else out there on TLN that plays it. I could use some people to play with (:
    Gamertag = Panda CT
    (:

I play CoD1 on computer.

Harbor S&D Rifles only. Won a few online tournaments. If you get that, let me know. I'd love to play it with you. I can't afford 2 right now.

That's amazing i was just going to make the same post a couple of hours ago. I'm torn between getting CoD 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 or getting the Valve Pack which comes with L4D, all of the CS's and all of the Half Lifes and a few other crappy games.

Bruce LANner

Fantasy Camper
    I used to play COD2 Afterlife Zombies forever back in the day no joke. I still have it =]

Jean-Claude LAN Damme

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNTNT View Post
    That's amazing i was just going to make the same post a couple of hours ago. I'm torn between getting CoD 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 or getting the Valve Pack which comes with L4D, all of the CS's and all of the Half Lifes and a few other crappy games.
    so, if you got CoD, you would get all 4? or just choose 1? For PC, I would recommend either 2, or 4. Haven't played 1, or 3. Killboy said 1 was good, and I'm assuming there probably isn't to much of a difference between 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Inexist View Post
    I used to play COD2 Afterlife Zombies forever back in the day no joke. I still have it =]
    I saw a zombie server on there last night and wondered what it would be like, but then I went to go play Rifles only on Toujone

I'll check it out after I get back from Denny's
    Gamertag = Panda CT
    (:

Great game pity I have it on xbox, if you ever get it on xbox hit me up and I'll play :-) gt - Ganox

Great game, One of the best competitive games ive ever played. I won Cal-im and Cal M with my team. To bad CAL feel through after cod2

[QUOTE=Panda;56543]so, if you got CoD, you would get all 4? or just choose 1? For PC, I would recommend either 2, or 4. Haven't played 1, or 3. Killboy said 1 was good, and I'm assuming there probably isn't to much of a difference between 1 and 2.

I would get all 4. I just got a new rig so and I only have a bit to spend this month as Im saving up for something else but ther eis a Call of Duty deal and a Valve Deal on Steam where you get loads of games for a pretty big cut price but Im not sure which one to get. I'm really interested in the CoD once since I missed the first 2 and only played from the 3rd one but I played the XBOX a helll of a lot the past year and Call of Duty is fizzing out for me so maybe its time for Counter Strike? I really have no idea. You guys can pick for me

Edit: Fail with trying to add a quote

past 2 cod games have failed on the pc(mw2,BO) cuz they were both console ports. But CS is extremely fun and takes alot of skill probably top 4 shooter ever.