Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LAN Fan

THE COVENANT!!! AAHHH we need master chief in here
    Add me on xbox live. GT: Blue Priiint
    LoL username: ZeroG Moe
    I play CoD MW3, Halo: Reach and League of Legends.
    Follow me on twitter @Moepriiint

LAN Helsing

Original
    i've got my BR handy just in case
    GT: NS Jewjitsu

T2 = best halo 3 coach of all time
    T2, Legit, Elamite, Neighbor: Str8 Rippin 2011 v2!!!!!!!!!!!

Crawler

Hopefuly the FBI let's out more information about this. In my opinion, people should be allowed to know about this kind of stuff.

LAN Fan

I don't know if this is true, but rumor has it that Obama is gonna give a speech about this secret that they've been hiding from us in the near future

GT: Xzwolf
    HEY, here are my achievements so far:
    Successful 1v1 Tournament

Crawler

Fantasy Camper
    Hahahaha funny stuff! The website actually looks kind of legitimate. We'll I give you this, it looks legit enough to fool a bunch of people on these forums. Although I don't doubt the existence of life beyond earth, this is a pretty good hoax. I chuckled a little bit at it .
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NxNSeNsE

LANce Armstrong

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNSeNsE View Post
    Hahahaha funny stuff! The website actually looks kind of legitimate. We'll I give you this, it looks legit enough to fool a bunch of people on these forums. Although I don't doubt the existence of life beyond earth, this is a pretty good hoax. I chuckled a little bit at it .
    Uhm it actually is the FBI website though... .gov sites are restricted to government organizations. Personally it was very interesting to read some of the information included. Good thing my dad is a gun fantatic.
    www.KonasKorner.com - Connecting Industry with Community.

GT: TheAmericanBash
    F/A player/coach for Reach

Astro Gaming
    It really isnt surprising that aliens have visited earth.

There are about 300 Billion Stars in the Milky way galaxy alone. With about 500 Million Planets(Estimated). That is just our own Galaxy, in out local cluster there are about 50 million stars.

Now take that number and just think to yourself there are 80 Billion galaxies in our observable universe, each of which being between 13.7 and 9.8 Billion years old.Now if you think to yourself that No other life could have evolved from any of these 30 Sextillion stars then i would say that the Universe is a very very lonely place indeed.

Now onto the whole alien thing... It is almost certain that there are civilizations capable of traveling to our planet, however at the rate that people report alien abductions in the US alone it would be like all the worlds scientists traveling to a small island in Papa new guinea to look at a collection of ants every day for 60 years.

Sorry if i bored you to death, i am a pretty big Space nerd.

TL,DR version.
    Space is big and old.

If we live in a infinite universe then by the mathmatical odd anything and everything that can and will exisit. . . Already does somewhere else. That means that somewhere in this universe there is a planent made out of ice cream, and it's people look like gummy bears. . . Just saying. Infinite means everything possible. And anything is possbile. Love and peace.
    FB fan

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcolossus117xx View Post
    If we live in a infinite universe then by the mathmatical odd anything and everything that can and will exisit. . . Already does somewhere else. That means that somewhere in this universe there is a planent made out of ice cream, and it's people look like gummy bears. . . Just saying. Infinite means everything possible. And anything is possbile. Love and peace.
    THere are a few problems with that, For one the universe is not Infinate. Most scientist agree that there is a finite end to where matter stops. Its just we cannot observe it because it is so far away the light has yet to travel to us. As seen by the recent studies into Red/Blue Light shifting that occurs.

And yes, Infinite means everything Is technically possible. But it would also be infinite improbable.

Once again, words from a massive space nerd.
    Last edited by Araneatrox; 04-11-2011 at 09:02 AM.

There are no problems with what I say as there are no problems with what you say. You may think whatever you wish. I feel that we are in the infinate universe. The mathmatical proability that earth could exisit as it does today in very very very very unlikely. . . yet here we are. We live in a Infinite universe with infinite possiblilties.
    FB fan