Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by mrkillboy View Post
    Tomorrow is 420. Nuff said.
    and what a great one it was...i think

--------------------------------------

OT: Are there any arguments that are against legalization? I'd like to hear more from that side of the discussion.

GT: OG krypt0n - Add for Customs, or Matchmaking
    Team: derpin' HARD
    http://www.ordinancegaming.com/

Peon

You would have to smoke nearly 3 times your body weight at one given time to overdose on marijuana. I wouldn't even make it to my current body weight without passing the fuck out, lol. On the other hand, smoking anything isn't healthy at all. But if you vaporize pot, it's much more healthier. LEGALIZE IT!
    GT: C 0 M A (spaced out, zero not an "O")

Want a signature? Message me!

TLN Junkie

The only thing that needs to be, and has been said already, is that Cigarettes are legal and much worse for your health. So there is no logical reason to keep Marijuana illegal.
    My name is Tim... Michael is my middle name.
    GT: MonGReLiTy
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/Healing_X_Cuts/Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg
    Still blazin, still blazin, still blazin.
    Cause ganja power its so amazin.

LAN Fan

At least legalize the growth of hemp in the US.

LANce Armstrong

I didn't really read this whole thing, and I don't really care about the legalization of marijuana either way. What I CAN tell you is that $3 billion per year in revenue, as much as that may seem, doesn't even touch our national debt.

The debt is currently $14,351,855,925,040.33 (or over $14 trillion), and increasing at $3.94 billion per day since Sept. 8, 2007. Getting rid of the national debt is not as easy as introducing some "miracle product" to the market. It will take a drastic change in the way Americans as government and residents, spend and save money.

LAN Fan

Legalize Today! 4real tho if that blunt stat is true then im fucked cuz i smoke a pack of Marb smooths every day on top of at least 3 blunts and a few bowls lol.
    Twitter - @Malo_Goes
    Gamertag - Envy Malo
    Looking for more 2011 GB / 2012 Events - HMU to run

LAN Helsing

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by forefront View Post
    I didn't really read this whole thing, and I don't really care about the legalization of marijuana either way. What I CAN tell you is that $3 billion per year in revenue, as much as that may seem, doesn't even touch our national debt.

The debt is currently $14,351,855,925,040.33 (or over $14 trillion), and increasing at $3.94 billion per day since Sept. 8, 2007. Getting rid of the national debt is not as easy as introducing some "miracle product" to the market. It will take a drastic change in the way Americans as government and residents, spend and save money.
    Last time i checked though that statistic of a $3 Billion dollar revenue, only concerned the state of California. Now multiply that times 50 you get a $150 Billion dollar revenue. Also i go with this saying. At least its doing something. But the only real reason why Marijuana will not be legal is because of the PAPER INDUSTRY. Hemp which is a raw material that comes from Marijuana does not need ANY kind of chemicals to make it into a good paper product, however the Paper Industry has invested Trillions of dollars on chemicals, that are only used to make paper. You get rid of Paper you lose billions of jobs.
    ˙ʎɹoןƃ sʇı uı ןıɐɟ sɹǝɥʇo ןןɐ ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı ʞɹoʍʇǝu uɐן ǝɥʇ

The Summer League http://thelannetwork.com/forum/showt...-Summer-League

LAN Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Last time i checked though that statistic of a $3 Billion dollar revenue, only concerned the state of California. Now multiply that times 50 you get a $150 Billion dollar revenue. Also i go with this saying. At least its doing something. But the only real reason why Marijuana will not be legal is because of the PAPER INDUSTRY. Hemp which is a raw material that comes from Marijuana does not need ANY kind of chemicals to make it into a good paper product, however the Paper Industry has invested Trillions of dollars on chemicals, that are only used to make paper. You get rid of Paper you lose billions of jobs.
    Hemp Paper!

TLN Junkie

It's a waste of the police's time when they are out to punish a harmless activity.
    My name is Tim... Michael is my middle name.
    GT: MonGReLiTy
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/Healing_X_Cuts/Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg
    Still blazin, still blazin, still blazin.
    Cause ganja power its so amazin.