˙ʎɹoןƃ sʇı uı ןıɐɟ sɹǝɥʇo ןןɐ ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı ʞɹoʍʇǝu uɐן ǝɥʇ

The Summer League http://thelannetwork.com/forum/showt...-Summer-League

Martian LANhunter

as far as I know, no one has been hospitalized due to marijuana overdose
    GT: Dust Tri
    Centex --- Dust - Triggxr - Saiyxn - Quixsilvxr

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks Nine View Post
    could you point me to the facts you have about weed being worse than cigarettes, i'm currently ignorant about that.
    quoted for similar interest.
    TWITTER: @tanukigio
    -
    BLOG

Simplest way out? 3 billion a year? 14 trillion divide by 3 billion gives you how long that will take. Not counting interest

Sooooo now where do we go from here?
    XboxLive- SocksWthSandals
    AstroGaming GunnarOptiks NBGPro

The LANhammer

Astro Gaming
    We know that you won't be hospitalized for smoking too much, but anytime that you inhale burning plant matter, you're not doing your body a favor. Vaporizing seems to eliminate these negative effects, but the THC is still affecting your brain.

A good way to look at the issue is to think about it in terms of alcohol. People are addicted to Marijuana, but if I could use some theory from the Categorical Imperative (kinda), I would much rather have every person using marijuana than drinking alcohol. The effects of alcohol on the body are much worse and could happen much quicker. For example, alcohol causes liver damage, birth defects, and many instances of rape, not to mention drunk driving deaths per year.

Yet alcohol is legal. Why? As far as I know, Hemp, itself, is illegal in the U.S. because of marijuana. Hemp is considered a miracle crop in many cultures and can be made into clothes, food, jewelry, etc. HEMP is the king of cash crops.

Too bad our government is so corrupt now that legalizing marijuana has become a pipe dream.

LAN Helsing

Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fries View Post
    We know that you won't be hospitalized for smoking too much, but anytime that you inhale burning plant matter, you're not doing your body a favor. Vaporizing seems to eliminate these negative effects, but the THC is still affecting your brain.

A good way to look at the issue is to think about it in terms of alcohol. People are addicted to Marijuana, but if I could use some theory from the Categorical Imperative (kinda), I would much rather have every person using marijuana than drinking alcohol. The effects of alcohol on the body are much worse and could happen much quicker. For example, alcohol causes liver damage, birth defects, and many instances of rape, not to mention drunk driving deaths per year.

Yet alcohol is legal. Why? As far as I know, Hemp, itself, is illegal in the U.S. because of marijuana. Hemp is considered a miracle crop in many cultures and can be made into clothes, food, jewelry, etc. HEMP is the king of cash crops.

Too bad our government is so corrupt now that legalizing marijuana has become a pipe dream.
    Thank you William Randolph Hearst
    ˙ʎɹoןƃ sʇı uı ןıɐɟ sɹǝɥʇo ןןɐ ˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı ʞɹoʍʇǝu uɐן ǝɥʇ

The Summer League http://thelannetwork.com/forum/showt...-Summer-League

Photobucket
    Astro Gaming
    This is how I see it. I think if it can be used for medicinal usage, then it should be legal for that purpose only. I watched an episode of Dr. Oz the other week about it and it proves that it can be used for medicinal purposes for diseases like MS (Multiple Sclerosis). But for recreational use I would have to say no. I live in a small town in VT and many people here smoke. It's bad because many of them go to jail for selling, or become losers and turn to harder drugs. (no I am not saying people who smoke are losers)

I myself, stay away from it all. It's not worth it and I have seen too much bad things around my school and where I live for me to want it to be legalized.

Hope you all liked my input

LANimal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuHuo-H_NhE

This guy changed my view on it and before watching his videos i felt marijuana should be legalized for the money.

LANimal

This is such a complicated subject. The raw facts of the matter depend on the opinion of the individual. Alcohol is an extremely destructive substance. In fact probably the most destructive in existence. The British government released a study earlier this year stating that alcohol was the MOST socially destructive drug in their country. Each year in Russia over 500,000 people die every year purely from drinking themselves to death (this doesn't include drunk driving accidents, drunken violence, and homicide) only from literally drinking so much for so long until they die... take a lesson Charlie Sheen. Marijuana is not a physically addictive substance unlike alcohol and many other drugs. I don't see stoners out in the streets at night fighting each other in front of bars or physically abusing their girlfriends aka Nicholas (drunk ass) Cage. How many people have you ever heard of getting in a fist fight while high on marijuana or abusing their girlfriend... it doesn't happen. Meanwhile go to any bar in any major city at 2am and you will see grown men somewhere beating the piss out of one another over NOTHING or some dip shit guy slapping his girlfriend in the middle of the street. If it were up to me marijuana would be legal and alcohol would be illegal... and no I'm not a pothead.
    GT: Dan1mal04

LANimal

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fries View Post
    could not have said this any better
    GT: ReFlex S2

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidd3n View Post
    An English teacher somewhere is very unhappy after this post.