Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Peon

Astro Gaming
    The Sawed-Off is fine for me. 16-1

No one cares about your stats. And I've had better. Haha. Grave Digger is rape. All you have to do is shoot it at them/in their their direction, and it blows up on them. It's anti camp. I wish Halo had that. haha.

LANce Armstrong

Astro Gaming
    Yeah this game is amazing so far. I love it so far and I am not even a real Gears of War fan.
    www.KonasKorner.com - Connecting Industry with Community.

GT: TheAmericanBash
    F/A player/coach for Reach

My connection sucks, so just like halo i get owned in battles that make no sense and seem random as hell

Whether i hard aim, quick trigger, or just blind fire i get fucked over in almost every CQC battle

Oh whats really gay is how they'll be mid roll or just coming off the wall not with the barrel of the gun nowhere near me, and just body me to pieces

Other than that annoying shit the game looks good gfx wise, runs smooth (except for the bs), and definitely can be fun once dedicated servers are installed

EDIT: Another tip i know my connection sucks, I'll throw a frag right at a downed enemy and he doesnt die lololololololol (lets not forget it takes 2 pointblank shotgun rounds for me to kill someone who's down either, thats why i usually just melee for the final kill)
    Last edited by iLLiCiT; 04-18-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Peon

Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkillboy View Post
    No one cares about your stats. And I've had better. Haha. Grave Digger is rape. All you have to do is shoot it at them/in their their direction, and it blows up on them. It's anti camp. I wish Halo had that. haha.
    Sorry I forgot your "BETTER" than everyone! BK. lol It seems like it takes more melees to down some1 & wall drop kick is sick! would have been useful in GOW2 -Dayone: by torque bow

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
    Sorry I forgot your "BETTER" than everyone! BK. lol It seems like it takes more melees to down some1 & wall drop kick is sick! would have been useful in GOW2 -Dayone: by torque bow
    I never said I was better than anyone.

OT: It takes two bashes.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Does anyone have a Beta Code i can snag?
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Quote Originally Posted by HavkinKnight View Post
    Does anyone have a Beta Code i can snag?
    I can set you up if you have a 1month, and want to send me 10-15 bucks in paypal.

LANimal

Anyone know what the Skunker medal is?
    Live Swell
    GT: iF cLuTcH
    Twitter: @JonnyFairplayy

I posted this on the Epic Forums

"Okay this game has the potential to be amazing but there are a couple of things that need to be fixed.
    -Sawed-Off needs to be nerfed or taken out, same with the Retro Lancer.
    -Frags/Digger need to register more when I shoot/throw two frags the first one never registers.
    -Cover system is extremely clunky just like Gears 1, I can't get around cover sometimes, it's also unresponsive as well.
    -Frags explode as soon as they're thrown sometimes.
    -Gnasher isn't that consistent, sometimes I get 1 shotted from medium range after I put 3 shots.
    -The lag is just becoming unbearable whether it be public or ranked since it's P2P.
    -The Pistols damage needs to upped and needs to be able to headshot.
    -Mantle Kick needs to have a button to press.
    -The Revive Notification needs to be like how it was in Gears 2."

@steelcity007: The skunker medal means you shut out a team, 2-0 them basically.
    Gt: Nakko Nakko
    "Sometimes I sit and look at life from a different angle" - Tupac Shakur
    Need a team hmu for whatever