Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gears Of War 3 Forum

Starcraft was always a popular game. And Starcraft 2 grew in popularity really fast.

Gears of War has been a very popular game. And with the GoW3Beta growing fast in popularity, I think it would safe to say we should add a forum section for it.

I see it being a popular game among the community.

Just a suggestion.

i disagree until it becomes an MLG game. THATS why SC2 is also on the sight. What this thread SHOULD be talking about is adding a Black Ops Forum

No. If you want a thread about it. Make it.

LANimal

lol, starcraft is popular because it's practically Korea's national sport as well as already having an immense following in Europe, Canada, and the US. Most gamers (over the age of 15) I know played the original and pre-ordered the second. sorry if that sounds argumentative, i don't mean it in that sense

I def want a Gears forum though because I love the game and am super pumped for the beta, so I def approve the idea

I think that MLG will pick up GoW3. There is little doubt in my mind that they will.

At least wait until the actual game comes out...
    Gamertag: iDactyl
    AIM: Mattgopowww

Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/iDactyl

I love you

Why do we need to wait for the actual game to come out? We can talk about it before and after it comes out.

LANimal

yeah I'd like this. Gears is pretty popular and I'd like to have one section to look in for information, rather than doing a search and having at least 15 unrelated topics pop-up.
    GH057ayame Fan

Ending Reality-Sinstar, Fist, LAHIRE, ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinstar94 View Post
    yeah I'd like this. Gears is pretty popular and I'd like to have one section to look in for information, rather than doing a search and having at least 15 unrelated topics pop-up.
    Something I had in mind too.

LANimal

Quote Originally Posted by sharon@sheaton.com View Post
    i disagree until it becomes an MLG game. THATS why SC2 is also on the sight. What this thread SHOULD be talking about is adding a Black Ops Forum
    ? You're first post is questioning his suggestion to add a GoW3 forum? I'm done. Lol.

GT: Bewso | twitter.com/bewso