Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSlayer View Post
    ? You're first post is questioning his suggestion to add a GoW3 forum? I'm done. Lol.
    Haha. You made me lol. Thanks for covering my e-ass.

  2. #12
    LANimal
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    253

    Killboy, you know i got your back on this one.
    Live Swell
    GT: iF cLuTcH
    Twitter: @JonnyFairplayy

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcity007 View Post
    Killboy, you know i got your back on this one.
    Yeah. Did you like what I posed on your thread? Sorry for some of the disagreeing. But, we all have opinions.

  4. #14
    This is what I like to see
    Seriously it would be better to have one so we wouldn't have Gears threads in each Sub Section.
    Gt: Nakko Nakko
    "Sometimes I sit and look at life from a different angle" - Tupac Shakur
    Need a team hmu for whatever

  5. #15
    Yeah. I think the community has taken a liking to GoW3. I mean, SC2 may be on the circuit, but when people come to TLN they think of a Halo: Reach community. Not an all around community. So if Sc2 can have a section, I don't see why Gears (or even Black Ops) have a section.

  6. #16
    LANimal
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by mrkillboy View Post
    Yeah. Did you like what I posed on your thread? Sorry for some of the disagreeing. But, we all have opinions.
    Yeahh, that's pretty much what I said. I posted that to get people's opinions and see what everyone is using, so getting a gears forum on hear would be pretty awesome for that.
    Live Swell
    GT: iF cLuTcH
    Twitter: @JonnyFairplayy

  7. #17
    Crawler
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    37

    i think GOW3 will be in MLG for sure

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker View Post
    i think GOW3 will be in MLG for sure
    I like your thinking.

  9. #19
    LANimal
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    262

    It might sound weird. But I agree that Gears needs a forum. Sharon came off really bad. The gears talk is going to increase with the beta and the game coming out and it will need a forum. I'm not saying Black Ops shouldn't or couldn't have a forum, but there was no place for that talk here anyway. Gears 2 was on the circuit and I have no doubt Gears 3 won't be. Great idea Killboy.

    NeighborFan BravoFan

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by WiFFXI View Post
    It might sound weird. But I agree that Gears needs a forum. Sharon came off really bad. The gears talk is going to increase with the beta and the game coming out and it will need a forum. I'm not saying Black Ops shouldn't or couldn't have a forum, but there was no place for that talk here anyway. Gears 2 was on the circuit and I have no doubt Gears 3 won't be. Great idea Killboy.
    Doesn't sound weird to us! Haha. Thanks for the support.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •