Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Clan [MoB]

Welcome to the official Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory thread. This thread is being made to let the community know about this fast paced, fun and, competitive First Person Shooter. Along with my Clan.

[MoB] is a clan formed from friends who have been playing online PC games for over 3 years now. We communicate during scrims and online tournaments using ventrilo. [MoB] is a clan that is going to expand over multiple platforms. We plan on expanding to different games. I hope you're interested in joining the growing multi-platform gaming community.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory offers gamers a unique, squad-based single player game, enlisting players as the leader of an elite Allied force throughout a series of mission-based scenarios that range from Western Europe to the deserts of Egypt. Players must tactically command their troops through hostile enemy positions to accomplish specific mission objectives, while also ensuring the survival of key team members. Throughout the game, veteran squad leaders earn additional skills and gain equipment via field promotions that remain persistent across several maps. Armed with devastating weaponry and innovative command and communication functions, gamers must pursue and confront the insidious Third Reich and the products of its experimentation with the Occult and paranormal.

Featuring multiplayer support for as many as 64 players and 2-player co-operative play, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory challenges gamers to the ultimate test of teamwork and strategy. Each of the five character classes is critical to a team's ultimate victory or defeat on the battlefield. The Covert Operative class allows players to steal uniforms, perform reconnaissance and gain access to enemy positions. While, the Engineer allows the Axis and Allied teams to lay and diffuse mines as well as build battlefield bridges, towers, forward command bases and other improvements in the midst of combat to gain advantages for their team. Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory's Campaign mode combines a series of battles into larger campaigns where teams struggle for successive victories and players are awarded battlefield promotions and additional abilities that persist and accumulate throughout the campaign.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory further offers online players the option to slug it out in the intense Team Last-Man-Standing game mode, where squad-mates cooperate to ensure their team has the last surviving man on the battlefield. Additionally, players can engage with computer-controlled bots, both cooperatively and competitively, in all of the multiplayer maps and game types. With new game modes, character classes, weaponry, and added tactical skills, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory will keep gamers in the trenches for hours.

Download Information

Wolfenstein: ET Download Link
    2.60 Wolf: ET Patch
    Ventrilo Download Link

Clan/Community Information

Ventrilo IP - 8.9.6.122
    Ventrilo Port - 4230

Clan forums - Clan [MoB]

Server IP/Port - 216.6.224.222:27960

Note: When connecting to the server the download speed will be slow. We are working on it. There isn't much to download. Also, if you plan on signing up on the forums please PM me with the account name you will be using. If I don't know the name, I will not accept it. So please do so.

I hope you join us, and have fun too.

Peon

People still play this game ! I remember playing this like 7 years ago . It got ruined by all the hackers but it was a fun game.

Crawler

Not a big PC gamer other than SC2, ill try this out though this weekend.
    GT: Ash Ls Cash
    <3 Dubstep
    Vancouver Canucks Fan!!!!!

Feel free to register for the forums, or jump on vent.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    Downloading now
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

Awesome. Make sure you upgrade and get on ventrilo with us, if you want.

Certified Lurk

AotM
    Astro Gaming
    i will (8car)
    November "AotM" Winner
    "Winner of the MVP Forum Award!"
    "Twitch Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HavkinKnight"
    AD Carry LF Team

"Sic Parvis Magna"

Team TLN: HavkinKnight (LoL/Halo 4/Injustice) Gweedo888 (Injustice)
    Str8 Rippinfan for life!!

I hope I get people interested.
    Last edited by mrkillboy; 04-20-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Sir LANs-a-lot

Old game is old
    I Like Turtles
    GT: AZUL G

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    Old game is old
    Yeah. I started playing at 13. And I coached teams at the age of thirteen, because I was the lil poison of Wolf ET. Haha.