Peon

Credits: 358k
    GT: OK Red Baron

Astro A40 User

LAN Fan

Credits : 500k
    - I just bought Incliment

GT ; via Ghosty
    Okay, im banned from GameBattles until Aug 11th for reporting I lost. Stupid.
    Ninja, Aassualt, Pistola, and Roy are my fav. players.
    I know people think Pistola, Roy, and Ninja are overrated players, but guess what im not a fanboy. I like them and thats it, I dont try to add them, and if there streaming and doing open lobbies for viewers, I try to get in. Like the other 500+ people usually watching them. Kbai

like 14.5m cR total, 4.5 not used
    I would have inher but i havn't playing in a couple of months lulz, i was in the top 100 in rank in reach(most cR) for a while b4 i stopped. I am also one of the first people to buy inclement weather since i bought that first.
    Last edited by iTz Exnon Chaos; 06-05-2011 at 01:14 AM.

I have 190,000 cR - saving for gold visor when I get to the rank I need. Hit the 24k Jackpot twice today also.
    AIM: xDHASS | Add me for Customs
    Illustrator - Photoshop - Cinema 4D
    Turtle Beach x41 - Gunnar Optik PPK's - Kontrol Freek FPS
    D2theHass 11:55 pm
    LOL if your graphics are god, i just turned atheist.

LAN Fan

Legend
    I have 1Mill credits again, and im decided to get 100% armoury completion so im probably going to be buying all the helmets and most of the attachments right now. Join my lobby and watch! Send me a message for invite at ; via Ghosty

GT ; via Ghosty
    Okay, im banned from GameBattles until Aug 11th for reporting I lost. Stupid.
    Ninja, Aassualt, Pistola, and Roy are my fav. players.
    I know people think Pistola, Roy, and Ninja are overrated players, but guess what im not a fanboy. I like them and thats it, I dont try to add them, and if there streaming and doing open lobbies for viewers, I try to get in. Like the other 500+ people usually watching them. Kbai