Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 155
  1. #11
    LAN Fan
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    108

    Original
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMongrel View Post
    I'm saving up for that lightning death animation. So probably not for a few months til a I spend any of my 200k+ cR.
    Same thing here but, what's even better/might be worse is that it's not a death animation. It's just like the flaming head. There's a video on Youtube with it on. Looks pretty sick, clouds on your shoulders and lightning that strikes down to your feet. The pestilence isn't too bad looking either. Gonna take a while to save up though.

  2. #12
    Sir LANs-a-lot
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    384

    Astro Gaming
    i've got like 100,000. I'm saving up for the hearts around my head

  3. #13
    Peon
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    12

    Just buying everything as I unlock it/can afford it. I figure I'll be playing this game for quite some time, what's the rush in getting inclement weather?

    Update: Just watched a YouTube video showing off inclement weather. WHY THE HELL DID I SPEND ALL MY CREDITS?!

  4. #14
    LAN Fan
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    108

    Original
    Quote Originally Posted by s4mu3l_034 View Post
    Just buying everything as I unlock it/can afford it. I figure I'll be playing this game for quite some time, what's the rush in getting inclement weather?

    Update: Just watched a YouTube video showing off inclement weather. WHY THE HELL DID I SPEND ALL MY CREDITS?!
    I know man, I almost did the same thing, and I was questioning whether or not to save up for it. I thought to myself it's either gonna be a huge disappointment, or the greatest thing ever. And then I saw the vid and now I just want it so bad. Right now I'm at about 250k credits so I have a LONG way to go.
    GT: Crinkly Duke

  5. #15
    Bruce LANner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    418

    I currently have 200k+ CR - I just finally got my first Gold Commendation in Firefight!
    I saving up for Inclement Weather or the other Armour animation. The easiest thing to do is Firefight Score Attack which gives you almost 1,000 CR every game. (while the game last about 8 minutes).

    *I can't believe they actually have daily CREDIT MAX. Too bad I don't play that much to find out how much it is for the MAX.
    GT: Shy S55 - TD: 50 MLG: 50 TSL: 50 TSW- 47 LW: 46 2.12 K/D UNDER 600 EXP.

  6. #16
    Sir LANs-a-lot
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    321

    Fantasy Camper
    I think I have above 200K, but I'm not saving up for anything in particular. The only armor I'll buy when I'm a high enough rank is the Mark V helmet as its the only decent one IMO (plus its a throwback to H3 which I miss). After I buy that helmet though I may never use my Credits again.
    Current GT(s):
    das ITCHY

  7. #17
    Blah I have no clue what i should get and honestly i don't have that many credits. I was really considering the birthday thing. Opinions guys?

  8. #18
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Aiur
    Posts
    1,517

    High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ITCHY View Post
    I think I have above 200K, but I'm not saving up for anything in particular. The only armor I'll buy when I'm a high enough rank is the Mark V helmet as its the only decent one IMO (plus its a throwback to H3 which I miss). After I buy that helmet though I may never use my Credits again.
    Not to be such a Halo nerd about this type of thing, but the MJOLNIR Mk. V helmet is from Halo:CE. Master Chief was upgraded to the MJOLNIR Mk. VI armor system in Halo 2 and continued to use the Mk VI armor in Halo 3. Oh and the Mk. V costs 130,000 credits. The Mk VI is unlocked at a pretty high rank. I cannot even see the helmet variant and I am currently the highest rank.. But I do know that it is an available armor variant that you will eventually be able. to buy.
    Forum Administrator | Online Tournament Manager

    Have any questions about the site? Feel free to contact me via [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=467"]PM[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://twitter.com/HisforHOYR"]Twitter[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][email="jh@thelannetwork.com"]Email[/email][/U][/B]

    [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16"]Feedback? Suggestions?[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17"]Find a problem with the site?[/URL][/U][/B].

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by heuer89 View Post
    Not to be such a Halo nerd about this type of thing, but the MJOLNIR Mk. V helmet is from Halo:CE. Master Chief was upgraded to the MJOLNIR Mk. VI armor system in Halo 2 and continued to use the Mk VI armor in Halo 3. Oh and the Mk. V costs 130,000 credits. The Mk VI is unlocked at a pretty high rank. I cannot even see the helmet variant and I am currently the highest rank.. But I do know that it is an available armor variant that you will eventually be able. to buy.
    I think ITCHY mainly meant he is looking forward to having this helmet as he used it in H3. But you definitely know your Halo armor

    With your current rank can you see any armor that you still can't purchase?
    GT: Flishy Flash

    Hit me up to Run MM

    Psalm 144

  10. #20
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Aiur
    Posts
    1,517

    High Score
    Astro Gaming
    Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupp3t View Post
    I think ITCHY mainly meant he is looking forward to having this helmet as he used it in H3. But you definitely know your Halo armor

    With your current rank can you see any armor that you still can't purchase?
    Yes. Just to name a couple: I can see the Commando helmet and Pilot helmet. I don't have my 360 in a playable state right now otherwise I would give you a full list. I may come back in here and put the full list once I get the chance. I really wanna be able to play today! Argh! lol
    Forum Administrator | Online Tournament Manager

    Have any questions about the site? Feel free to contact me via [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=467"]PM[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://twitter.com/HisforHOYR"]Twitter[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][email="jh@thelannetwork.com"]Email[/email][/U][/B]

    [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16"]Feedback? Suggestions?[/URL][/U][/B] | [B][U][URL="http://thelannetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17"]Find a problem with the site?[/URL][/U][/B].

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •