Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    yeah same here lol i never really cruise through the forums much

i'm not the most active, but october 1st is my birthday. two months of service would be a cool present

Sir LANs-a-lot

Original
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostayame View Post
    Seriously, great idea Joe. Big fan of the memorabilia idea.

-Ghost
    This is Peridious all the way !! I Love It !!

Bruce LANner

I probably wont win, but ive been active on TLN since January 10, i remember watching Instinct and Carbon lanning back when it was one P.o.V and was free to everyone. Hell i remember watching the Summer lan '09 when there was no p.o.v lol. Im not trying to say i deserve it but i have rocked TLN in my gamertag bio for quite sometime, and Mr. P remember who the biggest Totz fan is! (outside of the family of course).

Stuff like this is awesome, makes me wanna get more involved with TLN

WOW I CAN'T EVEN TALK RIGHT NOW LOL. I REALLY DIDN'T THINK I WOULD WIN THIS AT ALL! Thanks to everyone in the TLN community, I love it here and plan on sticking around for a while lol. Again thanks Mr.P for all you have done with this community to make it the way it is. Also thank you Peridious because I feel like we don't say it enough.

Administrator

Original
    Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    WOW I CAN'T EVEN TALK RIGHT NOW LOL. I REALLY DIDN'T THINK I WOULD WIN THIS AT ALL! Thanks to everyone in the TLN community, I love it here and plan on sticking around for a while lol. Again thanks Mr.P for all you have done with this community to make it the way it is. Also thank you Peridious because I feel like we don't say it enough.
    Congratulations! You definitely worked for it and deserve the win.

Bruce LANner

Quote Originally Posted by itwuzmagik View Post
    HAHA! Magik!! Congrats dude, you deserve it.
    TWITTER: @tanukigio
    -
    BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by Peridious View Post
    Congratulations! You definitely worked for it and deserve the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by vontoxic View Post
    HAHA! Magik!! Congrats dude, you deserve it.
    Thank you both lol ha Von thanks for the nomination btw lol

LANce Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Imp3nded View Post
    I believe we have a suck-up in the house!
    Ha, maybe...

No, I don't really wanna win. I want to be involved, but there should always be someone who can put more time into this community than me. Plus, I get to be a mod (for now). That's plenty reward enough for anything. Congratz magik. You are an important part of TLN, and have helped to make it what it is today. Keep it up guys! Get your new ideas out there! Get involved!