Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Thread: Stream tonight

Bruce LANner

Stream tonight

I figured this question will get asked to death around 5 or 6 so i'll get it out of the way now and make a thread so people can find the answer on the front page.

What time will the stream begin tonight for the lan?

LAN Helsing

Astro Gaming
    They never really start at a specific time. Depends on when everyone gets there, when full teams get there. Sometimes they start early sometimes they don't start until late. Also will depend if any big game is on as well. Just keep checking in. Or follow TheLanNetwork on Twitter. Or Towey on of the Pros who Tweets a lot who will be there.

Edit: I'm very excited Dynasty will be at this one. Even though it will probably be forgotten once next week's LAN gets closer with who is going to that one, this one will definitely be a lot of fun. My question is have Ninja and Totz talked and squared things away? Saw that argument on YouTube from Ninja's stream. Would hope they made up, otherwise it's going to be 3 loooong weekends for FB with the 2 LAN's and Cbus without roster changes allowed.
    Last edited by cF WiNGER; 05-19-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    Chill Streak
    LuNxTiC, l hauger l, CA YNOT BE FIVIN, COMPR3MIZED

Peon

Can't Wait til it starts, First time I'll be able to watch a LAN =)

Crawler

Central or eastern time?
    A good GunnerDude never stops gunning.
    GT: GunnerDude

TLN Junkie

AotM
    Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by cF WiNGER View Post
    They never really start at a specific time. Depends on when everyone gets there, when full teams get there. Sometimes they start early sometimes they don't start until late. Also will depend if any big game is on as well. Just keep checking in. Or follow TheLanNetwork on Twitter. Or Towey on of the Pros who Tweets a lot who will be there.

Edit: I'm very excited Dynasty will be at this one. Even though it will probably be forgotten once next week's LAN gets closer with who is going to that one, this one will definitely be a lot of fun. My question is have Ninja and Totz talked and squared things away? Saw that argument on YouTube from Ninja's stream. Would hope they made up, otherwise it's going to be 3 loooong weekends for FB with the 2 LAN's and Cbus without roster changes allowed.
    Totz and Ninja are cool. Arguments between teammates happen all the time, this particular situation was blown way out of proportion.

While waiting for the actual LAN to begin, you can tune into Ninja's stream. He'll be streaming until the lan officially begins. And will most likely be able to answer some questions about the lan.
    Unfortunately I have to work tonight, but can't wait to watch it when I get home!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Totz and Ninja are cool. Arguments between teammates happen all the time, this particular situation was blown way out of proportion.

While waiting for the actual LAN to begin, you can tune into Ninja's stream. He'll be streaming until the lan officially begins. And will most likely be able to answer some questions about the lan.
    Unfortunately I have to work tonight, but can't wait to watch it when I get home!
    ya i don't understand why people made that arguement so big on youtube and on his stream. Arguements happen and im sure they both got over it.

LANimal

Speaking of Totz, he is always on top of posting when games are happening on Twitter, usually the fastest source of info

Photobucket
    AotM
    Well now that were with jtv you should be able to follow the stream and get emails when its live, so theres one way, checking twitter will help too
    twitter: @dillonmcgaughey

PM me for custom Graphic Design work, Twitch/Twitter Layouts, Astro Tag Designs ect.

Lan to night is gonna be so win

LAN Fan

so is thing starting or what?