Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agents

LAN Helsing

Astro Gaming
    GT: cF WiNGER
    Times you are online: can be on anytime at the moment. unemployed so a lot of time for Halo
    About me: Looking for a dedicated team who plays AS A TEAM. People who can play certain roles, but do whatever if needed. I want teammates who play for the win, rather worry about +/- or medals. I myself do a lot of the dirty work. I enjoy playing objective/support regardless if I am negative or not. Always enjoyed trying to be that unsung hero.
    Chill Streak
    LuNxTiC, l hauger l, CA YNOT BE FIVIN, COMPR3MIZED

Peon

gt: The Harder

LANimal

F/A:

Would like to run MM playlist, Team Scrims and GB EU Ladder. Maybe tournaments later down the line.

European player's only please.

GT:MrChaosTheory

LANce Armstrong

you can take my name off this list.
    GT: Toolbox Lags
    F/A

GT: Reptileeee

GT: sSyntik

Times you are online: During June 1-August 26=2pm-6am During September to June 1 12pm-3pm on weekends and 5pm to 1am on weekdays.

About me: I play a Objective/Main Slayer role. I go positive 3/4s of the time. I can run my role and put stats aside for the better of the team. I have a outstanding DMR, expect me to pick up the Sniper 2/4s of the time. I like to run set ups and positions and can stay disciplined in that. Looking for a GB team. Events would matter on location and price.

Peon

GT ABSOLUTlON
    Dedicated and competitive i am looking for a commited gb team that is willing to practice and put in the time to get better
    I play Support and Objective and am looking in competing in the team ladder. I am on mostly every day from 4pm-11pm msg me if you need a 4th or want to run games.

GT: PLur iV
    Times you are online: 7/8pm-12am central 5 days a week. Two days I'm on all day. (Work days full time)
    About me: I am open to constructive criticism, I know the game well. I'm a chill dude who maintains his composure, communicates efficiently and plays for the W. I don't play for stats, so don't expect me to Stat-whore to impress. Going to Orlando.

MLG Post:
    *****About me*****
    Hey guys, my names Tanner and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. The reason I'm waiting until Orlando is because obviously it will be expensive to travel. Also, I would like to make the time in-between worth it for practicing. So that I can be happy with my placing lol and have a great weekend.

*****My Playstyle*****
    I am a very balanced player, I play for the W. You'll find that I can slay, run objective, and open the map for my teammates. I communicate efficiently and am able to maintain my composure. I am comfortable with my shot, and have a solid sniper. You'll find I'm open to criticism and always looking to get better.

I like playing on a team that pushes as a team, abusing 2v1s. I prefer constant aggression and harassment.

*****My schedule*****
    I work days, full-time. So I will be working from 11-7/8pm central and I can play from then until 12am. On my two days off I will usually have plans with friends, but I will make enough time to go over lots of theatre, get in time with my team.

*****What I'm looking for*****
    First off availability and maturity are the biggest things. If you can be on from 8pm -11pm central that would be splendid. As for maturity, be open to criticism, don't yell and be annoying, I don't know how else I could put it.

Huge plus: It would be awesome to have someone who is a co-leader of sorts. Someone who helps me make decisions for the team and someone who helps me break down theatre and get to the root of our problems.

*****Five Necessary Qualities*****
    1. Hold your own
    2. Communicate efficiently
    3. Play for the W
    4. Have a good attitude; stay positve. No complaining, whining, etc. Don't make excuses 24/7 and blame others.
    5. Be capable of slaying, be more than willing to do obj, etc.

If you are missing one of these five qualities I will disregard you. I'm looking for a team who wants to place really well and will work towards it. I'm not a super serious guy, I like to joke around and have good conversations. But I believe with 3 months of quality practice we can do really well.

If interested hmu on xbl: PLur iV
    Last edited by Plur; 06-27-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Peon

Original
    Tanner, when I tried to run games with you and Sergio, we barely played any games and you tossed me aside without an explanation. If you want to give me another shot, message me and we'll talk more.
    GT: Fatal FL

LAN Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Plur View Post
    GT: PLur iV
    Times you are online: 7/8pm-12am central 5 days a week. Two days I'm on all day. (Work days full time)
    About me: I am open to constructive criticism, I know the game well. I'm a chill dude who maintains his composure, communicates efficiently and plays for the W. I don't play for stats, so don't expect me to Stat-whore to impress. Going to Orlando.

MLG Post:
    *****About me*****
    Hey guys, my names Tanner and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. The reason I'm waiting until Orlando is because obviously it will be expensive to travel. Also, I would like to make the time in-between worth it for practicing. So that I can be happy with my placing lol and have a great weekend.

*****My Playstyle*****
    I am a very balanced player, I play for the W. You'll find that I can slay, run objective, and open the map for my teammates. I communicate efficiently and am able to maintain my composure. I am comfortable with my shot, and have a solid sniper. You'll find I'm open to criticism and always looking to get better.

I like playing on a team that pushes as a team, abusing 2v1s. I prefer constant aggression and harassment.

*****My schedule*****
    I work days, full-time. So I will be working from 11-7/8pm central and I can play from then until 12am. On my two days off I will usually have plans with friends, but I will make enough time to go over lots of theatre, get in time with my team.

*****What I'm looking for*****
    First off availability and maturity are the biggest things. If you can be on from 8pm -11pm central that would be splendid. As for maturity, be open to criticism, don't yell and be annoying, I don't know how else I could put it.

Huge plus: It would be awesome to have someone who is a co-leader of sorts. Someone who helps me make decisions for the team and someone who helps me break down theatre and get to the root of our problems.

*****Five Necessary Qualities*****
    1. Hold your own
    2. Communicate efficiently
    3. Play for the W
    4. Have a good attitude; stay positve. No complaining, whining, etc. Don't make excuses 24/7 and blame others.
    5. Be capable of slaying, be more than willing to do obj, etc.

If you are missing one of these five qualities I will disregard you. I'm looking for a team who wants to place really well and will work towards it. I'm not a super serious guy, I like to joke around and have good conversations. But I believe with 3 months of quality practice we can do really well.

If interested hmu on xbl: PLur iV
    You kinda removed me off your F/L for no reason. Even if you didnt wanna team, we still coulda ran games. But whatever you removed me. Lol JK I dont care if you removed me, but good luck w/ a team.

GT ; via Ghosty
    Okay, im banned from GameBattles until Aug 11th for reporting I lost. Stupid.
    Ninja, Aassualt, Pistola, and Roy are my fav. players.
    I know people think Pistola, Roy, and Ninja are overrated players, but guess what im not a fanboy. I like them and thats it, I dont try to add them, and if there streaming and doing open lobbies for viewers, I try to get in. Like the other 500+ people usually watching them. Kbai