Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
    LANimal

Toomuchmooin, an intro

I decided that, since I am becoming more active and actually getting a post count that I should finally do this, especially since school just got out and I have more free time to be here. I'm a dude and a senior in high school, as of today. I love gaming and playing guitar with my buddies. I've always been super passionate about music so I started with guitar and now I also play the Bass, Keyboards, Ukelele, Ocarina, and a bit of the cello. In terms of gaming Halo is definitely my favorite but I also like Gears of War, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Super Smash Bros, Unreal Tournament, and Project Reality (these being my most played). Outside of gaming and music I enjoy walking around, bowling, watching movies, and just hanging out. I don't do drugs or drink (I get asked a lot for some reason) I'm a Christian, and I believe in respecting everybody and their ideas, even if they are stupid lol, and tolerance. I'm a pretty good student (which sounds much better than, "I'm so smart") and also try fantastically to be the funny guy but I am plagued by the question are they laughing with or at me? And also how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop, that question is torturous.

Did not mean to type that much, anyways a belated hello TLN.

TLN Junkie

AotM
    Fantasy Camper
    Astro Gaming
    Enjoyed your intro
    Glad you're getting more involved with the community!!

Peon

hahah nice intro man. i just joined a couple of days ago, so i guess we both can be more active here together lol. hmu anytime!