Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haha this game.

LAN Fan

Haha this game.

It's amazing how may people that play Halo 3 DERANK!

LANdalf The Grey

i havent heard the word derank in so long... i miss my halo 3
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

LAN Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    i havent heard the word derank in so long... i miss my halo 3
    I've been playing it the past couple days and it's insane the amount of team killers that still exist.

LANdalf The Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Letthe View Post
    I've been playing it the past couple days and it's insane the amount of team killers that still exist.
    OoO, my gamertag is BtR TeamKiller. I'll be playing tomorrow morning until my Team gets on to play halo reach, i <3 you summer.
    Check out GamingJerseys.com
    Done playing Halo Reach competitively, but will remain on this website! Hit me up on xbox live! My gamertag is "vs Tension"! Feel free to add me and we'll play some CLASSIC Playlist

LAN Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    OoO, my gamertag is BtR TeamKiller. I'll be playing tomorrow morning until my Team gets on to play halo reach, i <3 you summer.
    I'm pretty sure you're still on my list.

LAN Helsing

Original
    Its also amazing how when i play halo 3 i find more foreigners than people in the US, and the connections are horrific. I wish i could play halo 3 without getting so frustrated.
    GT: NS Jewjitsu

T2 = best halo 3 coach of all time
    T2, Legit, Elamite, Neighbor: Str8 Rippin 2011 v2!!!!!!!!!!!

LAN Helsing

Original
    I still play H3 online, but yeah... I still run into your occasional drankers, ip booting, boosting, and stand by'ers. I can only ask myself why? What's the point? Can't we just play a Pit Flag game with out having to go through this?

Oh well, I feel you though. I only play H3 nowadays anyhow. I am desperately awaiting for the next Halo game or anything that does not contain a fkn bloom.
    UNSC Waterboy
    “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”-- Bruce Lee

Sir LANs-a-lot

Astro Gaming
    Halo 3 online still rocks my socks, even though there's a poop load of derankers still(:

Sir LANs-a-lot

Thats why you guys should never run by yourself. I was averaging +10 the other day by running with friends.
    It's a fun game, but with a broken matchmaking system and downgraded servers. It wasn't as bad before Reach cause Bungie were banning derankers and it had better servers. I hope I see a legit ranking system one day without derankers or credit ranks.
    GT: iUndrground
    Add for customs or Reach sigs.

LAN Fan

I am online riiight now if anyone wants to join me.
    I don't have all the maps.