Welcome to the The LAN Network Forum.
  • Login:

Thread: Gb

Gb

Why did halo3 get taken off gamebattles?
    GT: Badkid goes ham, add for anything halo3

Crawler

Im just going to assume that there was not enough participation. I know they still have Call of Duty 4, which is as old as Halo but still has a decent competitive community where I think most of Halo 3's community moved to Reach. Just a guess Im sure MLG will make an announcement for the reason.

well, what i was thinkin, but once you look at cod4 like half the lobbys everyone has hacks like if you go on there and into say groundwar ull find all these hacks, so i mean idk see why thats still there but not h3
    GT: Badkid goes ham, add for anything halo3

They say not enough teams playing but there are lots of other games that are played alot less on gb then halo 3 was...but either way i guess its out with the old and in with the new... but i still play h3 and reach too so i like both ...either way thats the reason why gb said they took it off..But in the end if they do that to h3 they should do the same to about half the games on that site really they should...but owell

Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by badkid goes ham View Post
    well, what i was thinkin, but once you look at cod4 like half the lobbys everyone has hacks like if you go on there and into say groundwar ull find all these hacks, so i mean idk see why thats still there but not h3
    I meant more competitive from a GB standpoint not a pub standpoint. None of those hacks are present in a GB match. There are more teams playing in the Team Ladder on CoD 4 than Halo. Even if you do play pubs on CoD 4 you find a game 10x quicker than on Halo 3. As much as Reach is hated by the old school Halo players, MW2 and Black Ops are DESPISED. Ive played CoD since CoD2 and I can tell you Id rather play CoD 4 than any other Call of Duty Game.

Banned

any chance it'd come back?